Author Topic: Beauty Salon and other help pls?  (Read 6764 times)

Offline Daisychain

Beauty Salon and other help pls?
« on: August 06, 2010, 23:03:17 PM »
Hi there

Thank goodness I have found this forum! We are getting married in Oludeniz next month, but we are staying at the Hillside Beach Club in Fethiye. Myself and the girls that are there want to go out for a 'ladies who lunch' day that involves a bit of pampering, a nice lunch etc. We don't want to use Hillside hotel as they are quite expensive and also we can't seem to find info on any beauty and hair treatments, just massage at their spa.

Can anyone advise me of beauty salons that are no connected to hotels and are somewhere in the towncentre of Fethiye? We're looking for things like massage, pedicure, manicure etc.

The other thing is does anyone know of a restaurant or hotel in Fethiye that can accommodate our wedding guests for a few cocktails and a place to watch a DVD? As we are getting married on the beach, we don't have the technical set up for a dvd presentation that my father has put together. So we were hoping that there's a place we could go to the next day for some drinks, nibbles and a private room for us to watch the dvd.

Thank you in advance for any helpful tips and suggestions!

Offline Jenny1

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 23:09:25 PM »
Hiya
Not sure on dvd question, but I know a lot of people of people have recommended Booty salon in Hisaronu, I know they do manicure/pedicure etc but not sure about the massage? Maybe you could all have a Turkish bath and after they do brilliant massages?
Hope you manage to get everything sorted,  :)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 23:38:50 PM »
Hi daisychain, i would do as Jenny suggested and go for a turkish bath,and have a massage in there, then you can go to the hairdressers get your hair done and have a pedicure and manicure in there, Best Kuafer, (? spelling) in Fethiye are doing weddings all the time, the Turkish brides get dressed and leave from the salon,then you can go elswhere at your leisure,ie meal & drinks, I am sure you will find somwhere to watch you dvd if there are a largish number of you , you will have no problem, i'm sure you will get lots more suggestions from the forum, good luck, oh and by the way do you have family in Liverpool.? just that someone else is getting married in Olu Deniz next month. best of luck and ENJOY.

Offline Rosy

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 23:50:35 PM »
A S and C opposite Mulberry Tree on main road fantastic hairdressers, also do pedicure and manicures.

Offline scouser2

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 09:27:23 AM »
The wife's daughter recommends Booty in Hisaronu. She had manicure, pedicure with nail art on her big toes (extra 1 GBP per toe)and eyelash extensions.
She had a facial there, but was'nt too impressed with that.

Offline mavigoz

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 10:59:15 AM »
ALEV salon on the Migros road.
All staff properly qualified and all treatments available,facials, waxing pedicures etc.
Spotless and relaxing, they do late nights etc.
I have tried a few but in my opinion this one is the best.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 13:01:28 PM »
Booty do Hotel pick-ups for pampering days.  I would recommend them.  They know what they are doing and are all well trained, plus they are a lot cheaper than some places in Calis.

Offline Daisychain

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 10:12:15 AM »
Thank you all so much for getting back to me. I have a few more questions relating to your replies.

Would Booty do a pick up even from Hillside in Fethiye? If not, how much would a taxi cost from Fethiye to Hisaronu?

Out of interest, is Booty owned by lady named Kathy?

Someone else posted something about a place called Best Kuafor. I looked  them up online and they seem to have an impressive website, but I can't understand any of it. Tried emailing them on all their contact email addresses, but they all bounced back. would there by anyone here who might be able to get their email address for me? I wanted to get a price list from them.

As for Turkish Baths, can you just basically find them dotted all over the place? Can you walk in without an appointment? And actually does this apply to the salons as well or should we book with them?

If so, please could I have the numbers for Alev and Booty?

Thank you so much for all your help.

Offline Old Daffodil

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 12:03:34 PM »
Best Kuafor had the phone number 6142427 or 6142237 but I noticed that the shop they used to have opposite Ramazan looked empty now,don't know if they are still in business.
Kathy owns Goldfinger in Hisaronu and another salon in Ovacik called Village Gossip. They offer many treatments including eyeliner tattoos,pedicures,manicures and hairdressing.The phone number is 6167383.You would need to make an appointment probably.Her salon hygiene standards are very good.
ASandC Hairdressers opposite the Mulberry restaurant near the HSBC Bank is very good.0252 612 086
I would give you the phone number for Booty but I don't know what it is or Alev.

Hope this helps.  :)

Only my personal preference but the Ata Park Hotel has a good Turkish bath.The Hotel is in Karagozler Fethiye.Good luck withthe wedding. :)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 10:00:38 AM by Daffodil »

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 14:25:42 PM »
Unfortunately, Best is no more, they did briefly move to other premises, but have now amalgamated with Toprak in Tasyaka, which is next door to the supermarket with the plaster cow outside. I don't think that they have the full range of beauty treatments available, for that there is Tops to Tails in Hisaronu, their no is 0535 2170283, & is owned by an English lady called Jo

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf