Author Topic: Beauty Salon and other help pls?  (Read 6763 times)

Offline Old Daffodil

Beauty Salon and other help pls?
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 16:35:02 PM »
That cow is very realistic!:D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 20:24:52 PM »
I think you would have to ring Booty to find out if they would do a pick-up in Calis.  The owner is called Elvis, he speaks good English and you can just walk in, no appointment necessary.  We went to the Turkish Baths at the Oykan, but we had to make appointments.  I think this is probably necessary at Turkish Baths, unless they are not very busy.

Offline crystalgirl

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2010, 07:58:28 AM »
I would imagine a taxi from Hillside in Fethiye, would be a little on the pricey side, but if you rang Booty and tell them how many people, they may well collect you if the number of you is like 5 or something, and if you explain that you would hair nails etc, they may well think it would be good buisness!  
As regards as where to have nibbles and Dvd-ummm.......trying to think....its a tricky one because of the Dvd a lot of the restaurants show the football from digiturk so they have a screen, but a DVd player?  I am wondering if Hillside could not set up something for you???  Sorry I havent been much help-but all the best with your wedding and hope you have a lovely day.

Offline Daisychain

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2010, 08:15:42 AM »
Hi,

Thanks for all your further replies. I will keep checking this post to see if anyone has put the number up for Booty. Having read another topic on this discussion forum, it seems Booty really has the vote of many people so seems a good place to go.

Crystalgirl - Hillside has all the conference facilities we need, but after phone twice and countless number of emails to them we still have had no answer on a price they would charge for us to use these facilities. A little frustrating to say the least. And I am led to believe they charge a ridiculous amount for someone to enter their resort who is not already staying there. We can't afford to pay for everyone's entry and we can't expect guests to pay either!

I might just post a new topic on the conference facility issue to see if there's a restaurant owner/ hotel owner reading this who may be able to help.

Thanks again people!

Offline Donna2202

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2010, 13:53:22 PM »
The telephone number for Booty is 0252 616 6780 or their mobile number is 0536 492 4118. The owners name is Ibo and he speaks reasonable English. As Jacqui has already mentioned, Elvis who works at the front of the shop speaks good English and Ibo will always put him on the phone if he doesn't understand.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 16:58:20 PM »
Thanks for putting me right Donna, I always assumed Elvis was the Boss.  Is Ibo young or old, cannot remember seeing another older guy in there.  So Elvis is employed just to sit at the front all day and put in the customers.. you live and learn.

Offline Daisychain

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2010, 17:45:20 PM »
Brilliant. Thank you Donna. I will save this number for when we get there (or might phone from the UK nearer the time).

Offline Donna2202

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2010, 05:29:34 AM »
Ibo's young, probably early to mid 30's. His wife also works there, Ozlem, she's the trendy one with long blonde hair. They're a lovely couple who work very hard to make a success of their business. It's also nice that they open in the winter so I don't have to find a new hairdresser for the winter months!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf