Author Topic: Residence permit holders health insurance  (Read 17631 times)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Residence permit holders health insurance
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2011, 09:30:16 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Harmless

I think Neylan is a really helpful poster on the forum

I agree.  Don't people ever think of how hurtful their comments are!

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2011, 10:43:06 AM »
Neylan is a good source of information on process matters and will try to assist you on many and any matter, there is no need to imply anything sinister in her offer to assist by e mail, some people may want to have questions answered off a public forum and she is offering that, keep it up Neylan!

Offline farmer

« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2011, 18:18:04 PM »
I think I am going to need help from Neylan to sort out my SGK / Bagkur problems.
My wife and I went along to the SGK office today to try and obtain this insurance. The Head of Office, a Lady was unavailable, but a gentleman introduced as her assistant spoke to us via our interpreter.
He made two things clear: The cost would be 200Tl per person per month, and in addition to our Passports, Residence Permits and Kimlik number we would have to produce an unspecified document from a Consulate ( Istanbul or Ankara being his suggestions ) proving that we were both "Retired" and that we were both "Uninsured"
He was unable or unwilling to explain just what was meant by "Uninsured"

He would have no dealings with us until we had obtained these unspecified documents.

Have the "Rules" changed yet again?

Of those helpful souls posting on this Topic - can they tell me just how recently they applied for their SGK/Bagkur please?

Offline neesie1171

« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2011, 19:13:42 PM »
Hi Kingsley, Charlie & I went to the SGK office on the main road to the Otogar this morning and that was when they have entered me on to the Bagkur system.  I posted about this on the other topic running about the sudden rise in health costs.

Denise

Offline March girl

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2011, 07:59:58 AM »
I cannot understand that, but as you say they are always moving the goal posts. I just took  Residency, Tax, Passport and Kimlik number and it was sorted same day. 255tl per month for myself and husband.
199tl for me and 65tl for my husband.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf