Author Topic: 4/5* hotel?  (Read 5276 times)

Offline Manzarali

4/5* hotel?
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2010, 19:03:50 PM »
If your father is looking for a very good hotel then the last place he may want to be is Calis

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
4/5* hotel?
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2010, 19:30:07 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Manzarali

If your father is looking for a very good hotel then the last place he may want to be is Calis

Strange you should say that, when no one can get a room in the Delta for love nor money.  [?]
They must be doing something right.
It's a shame if you have had a bad experience you should blacken the name of all Calis Hotels:-\

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
4/5* hotel?
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2010, 19:49:12 PM »
Yes I agree, total nonsense and a horribly sweeping blight on many businesses striving to do their very best. The Delta equals *anything* in the Fethiye region, also if BJ's father wants "a very good hotel" there is the Mutlu, Harman, the hugely successful Oykun, the lovely Hotel Club-E and if I could be bothered I could indeed go on, even the budget few quid a night Calis hotels have some real corkers amongst their ranks.

Or have I just "risen to the bait" again? Who cares if I have, a lot of good people do a lot of good work to make a lot of happy holidays, in Calis.

Offline Manzarali

4/5* hotel?
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2010, 20:53:50 PM »
My comment was a little tongue in cheek.  The point I tried, perhaps clumsily, was that Calis is, and I'm not trying to be insulting, a rather down-market resort compared with many others.  Those who want a good hotel usually want a "good" resort too.

But the point made about the Delta hotel being full is well made.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
4/5* hotel?
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2010, 21:25:13 PM »
Compared to which others? San Tropez? Peurto Banus? Hisaronu?!

I think the opposite to you. People want a good hotel and a "good resort" will find that Calis is very much a "good resort". The question of what makes a good resort is a very large one to tackle, yet one you haven't addressed at all.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf