Author Topic: a good fethiye dentist  (Read 6187 times)

Offline Vix

a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 15:47:39 PM »
Bit late- but I can highly recommend him too. Hes cured me of my dental phobia and nice guy and Sedef the assistant is lovely too

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 19:13:44 PM »
Kenny wants some work doing, would he need to make an appointment before we travel, and anyone know how long and how much a bridge would cost, cheers,

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2011, 20:32:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by laffa

Kenny wants some work doing, would he need to make an appointment before we travel, and anyone know how long and how much a bridge would cost, cheers,

Hi Laffa,
We usually email Catagay before we go over, but he will make appointments very quickly if you just call in.  It may be difficult  for Forum members to give estimates for bridges, as all dental work is different, but we always think he is much cheaper and much better than Dentists in the U.K. ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2011, 20:42:29 PM »
And don't forget to mention you are a CBF member, he will give you a genuine discount...

Offline Patty

• Poster
a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 18:51:44 PM »
Can you tell me where the dentist is please, think i need to be prepared for a loose cap :(

Patty

Offline hunnipie

a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 20:42:50 PM »
Thankyou everyone who advised me to use cargatey, he was fantastic, i went in with toothache and worry and ended up having an abcess removed,a large back tooth out and root canal treatment, my english dentist advised me to have a filing!!!, there was no pain at all,and still none now i am going back to have veneers and crowns fitted and looking forward to having lovely teeth again,the surgery had a lovely atmosphere and the girls were soooo nice and friendly, my family now will be only using him, I think he is english really he is just putting on an accent so we feel as though we are in turkey.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 21:15:09 PM »
I am going to give him a try this year as have always read glowing reports about him. :)I had a bad experience in UK not the dentist he is lovely and really good at his job,the receptionists treated me appaling I have been offered a free check up in way of apology but dont think that is good enough for how they made me feel:(

Offline hunnipie

a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 21:47:03 PM »
The receptionist/assistant was the frendliest/loveliest and kindest girl i have ever met,i can say that i laughed all the way through with her,i went and had x rays done, which was about a five minute walk away,and laughed mnonstop-me trying to speak turkish and she english, the xray girl was fun too,we did all manage to understand each other[WE ALL UNDERSTAND BOOB JOB IN ANY LANGUAGE!!!] a real girly chat, and no pain afterwards, have the lot done,when you see others walking aroungd with fantastic teeth you will think again. go for it, good luck.

Offline Denise40

a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 17:09:26 PM »
I went from being a very nervous patient in the UK to having crowns and two implants with bone graft with Catagay, where in the UK they said it would not be possible!! Don't mind smiling now - nor does hubby as it saved him a fortune me having all work done here and not in the UK - or perhaps he would had left me toothless - LOL!

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
a good fethiye dentist
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2011, 16:57:28 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

And don't forget to mention you are a CBF member, he will give you a genuine discount...

Thanks Keith, we have both decided to go to him now, is it best to just turn up and make an appointment, or contact him before we go, and is there a contact number for him, cheers,

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf