Author Topic: Camp sites near fethiye  (Read 2704 times)

Offline mac2010

Camp sites near fethiye
« on: June 28, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »
Can anyone recommend a clean camp site near the sea not to touristy with in 20min drive of fethiye.Electricity and toilets would be nice.(No funny comments please):D

Offline valleyboy

Camp sites near fethiye
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 10:12:02 AM »
There are some lovely camp sites right on the blue lagoon in Olu Deniz (you can't get much nearer the sea than that!), I know you said not "too touristy", but the camp sites appear to be quite quiet, particularly at night, I think they offer full toilet and shower facilities.

Offline Fastlady

Camp sites near fethiye
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 10:56:21 AM »
There's a nice camp site at Katranci Bay.  Its on the Dalaman Road before you get into Fethiye.  When you get to the lay-bye with the fantastic view of the coastline and the kokorec van, Katranci is just below.  You can see the campsite from the edge of the carpark.  To get to it, there's a signed right turn just after the lay-bye.  Worth a look but not sure how much it is - but I know they wanted to charge a friend and I about 10tl just to park up there in the Spring.

I think you could probably find some other camp sites on that stretch of coastine before you turn off the main road into Fethiye.

Offline Firo

Camp sites near fethiye
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 12:27:55 PM »
Sugar Beach Club has a great camp site on the lagoon. It has a real cool chill factor and great music, food and bar... 8)
www.thesugarbeachclub.com

Offline col

Camp sites near fethiye
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 17:12:01 PM »
Is there still one at Karagozler beach, round from the boat yard?
Maybe some forum members can confirm!

Offline valleyboy

Camp sites near fethiye
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 18:46:41 PM »
Yes, good point I think you can still camp at Aksazlar Bay, which would be a great place, not too busy and a 10 minute dolmus ride into Fethiye, not too sure about amenities there, but the bar and restaurant there are lovely.

Also regarding my earlier post about the private beaches/camp sites around the blue lagoon, if you didn't want to camp but fancied something different, there are some lovely simple, self contained hippy shacks that you can rent, they are basic but lovely and not too expensive I think.

Good luck and "happy camping". 8)

Offline mac2010

Camp sites near fethiye
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 08:22:59 AM »
Thank you for all the surgestions I think I will need to go and have a look.

Offline Babadaq Bridge

Camp sites near fethiye
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 21:53:10 PM »
As Fastlady said, Katranci is such a lovely beach too, spent a day there last year and loved it.  It looked a nice campsite from what I could see.  
Bridge
x

Offline Flippa

Camp sites near fethiye
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 17:13:57 PM »
Seahorse Beach Club, next door to Sugar Beach has campsite and onsite caravans for rent www.seahorsebeachclub.com

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf