Author Topic: Pizza Calisto  (Read 8532 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Pizza Calisto
« on: August 06, 2011, 07:35:23 AM »
I know this is not a restaurant but just wanted to let people know their pizzas are really nice,and the service was excellent, I was too hot to cook the other night and too hot to walk anywhere to get some food so thought I would give them a try.I ordered by text message as I dont have a Turkish mobile and knew it would have cost a lot to phone, I received a text back to say my order had been received and the pizza was here within 25 mins as it states on the menu great service :)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Pizza Calisto
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 16:07:24 PM »
Have you a phone number for them.?

Offline june

Pizza Calisto
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 17:29:38 PM »
Where is it Karen.....?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Pizza Calisto
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 22:05:06 PM »
I think this is the place next to Genpa supermarket (opposite Anna Hotel in Aqua Park street) - we had a pizza lunch there and I must say it was spotlessly clean, well presented and very tasty indeed  :)

Offline june

Pizza Calisto
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 22:24:38 PM »
Oh I didn't know the name but saw the  place, it looked quite busy whenever we passed......

Offline janmack

Pizza Calisto
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 00:12:07 AM »
It is next to Genpa.  I have not personally used it but loads of folk who come out on holiday do as we are just behind Genpa.  Not heard any complaints just good comments.
Phone number, Anne, is 0531 601 1010 or 0252 613 4795.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 07:48:49 AM by janmack »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Pizza Calisto
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 08:19:59 AM »
Thanks Jan. Dont think they would deliver to Tasyaka though.

Offline janmack

Pizza Calisto
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 09:01:34 AM »
You never know Anne...though I suspect the pizzas would be quite rubbery by the time they delivered them ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Pizza Calisto
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 18:59:52 PM »
yes you are right Scunner it is by Gempa, used them several more times after my original posting and could not fault them, the pizzas were gorgeous and they also do a lovely fresh salad plenty for two people it had chopped up herbs and olives and was just gorgeous about 5 tl, always prompt delivery and a text message back to say your order has been received perfect for a night in on the balcony with a few cold beers:D

Offline sunnyd

Pizza Calisto
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 21:56:38 PM »
They also work on a code system for deliveries, which helps especially if you rent your property  ;) as all you need to do is quote the delivery code and order! easy peasy :D
I visited Calisto a few months back, (my house is fairly difficult to direct to), so I went to the outlet to place the order first, I was able to show them my house (or thereabouts) on google earth. I went home, and within the 25 minutes they arrived  :) they then issued me a code number (on a fridge magnet  ;)).
I phoned and placed an order using my house code,(about 3 months after the initial order), they arrived within 20 minutes of my order. I was needless to say very impressed :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf