Author Topic: Mums/babies groups  (Read 2533 times)

Offline anna g

Mums/babies groups
« on: August 13, 2011, 17:23:27 PM »
Hello,

I have been trying to no avail to find a mums/baby group to go to. My 11 month old boy is very active and I would love him to mix with other babies. At mo all his company is with adults. I live in Ovacik but am prepared to travel surrounding area if possible. (I don't drive). Would be very very grateful if any one can let me know of any groups.

Thanks

Anna

Offline Michelle1

Mums/babies groups
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 18:56:06 PM »
Hi Anna, a group of us meet usually once a week in the Fethiye area with little ones ranging from 12 months-4.  Send us a message on here and we'll arrange something soon.  Look forward to seeing you.  Michelle

Offline Dutchie

Mums/babies groups
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 22:29:17 PM »
@Anna,

We also live in Ovacik. I have an 18 month old Dutch/Turkish daughter and quite often she plays with our 14 month old German/Turkish neighbour boy whilst the mums are chatting. You're more than welcome to join us if you're interested.

@Michelle,
Are Dutchies welcome as well or is it English only?

Offline Michelle1

Mums/babies groups
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 06:32:33 AM »
Of course! Anyone is welcome will send you a message

Just tried via your profile  but you haven't entered the details, so send me a message on here when you get a chance.  Thanks
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 06:35:41 AM by Michelle1 »

Offline booo

Mums/babies groups
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 13:09:44 PM »
Hi Dutchie and Anna, I have a 12 month old and my friend has an 18 month old, perhaps we could meet one day this week, just send me a message for when you are available. Evening times are prob best as its so hot  :)

Offline anna g

Mums/babies groups
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 20:30:16 PM »
Hi Dutchie,

would love to meet up, have just sent you a message via your email. I believe you met Laura the other day, sorry I could n't make it. Anna

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf