Author Topic: antalya fethiye transfers on my own  (Read 1859 times)

Offline corrina

antalya fethiye transfers on my own
« on: February 21, 2012, 10:48:20 AM »
Hi all , any help or advice welcome , i am travelling on 29th february from antalya to fethiye on my own , looked on the sites for transfers but really need to feel secure on the journey help !!! :-\

Offline Rosy

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 11:23:27 AM »
There are choices from the airport EITHER by taxi or by airport bus to the  Antalya otogar (bus station) and jump on a small coach to Fethiye otogar. Very smooth running, we did this last Friday and despite the thick snow on the mountain pass we had no hitches. Our friend travelling alone did this the week previously and agrees it is an easy albeit lengthy trip to do, We opted for the taxi ride  which was 43tl.  Bus fare was 23tl. Everyone at the otogar very helpful. You will manage this journey very easily.

Offline corrina

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 12:19:39 PM »
that sound great thanks for the post , how long was the journey ??
quote:
Originally posted by Rosy

There are choices from the airport EITHER by taxi or by airport bus to the  Antalya otogar (bus station) and jump on a small coach to Fethiye otogar. Very smooth running, we did this last Friday and despite the thick snow on the mountain pass we had no hitches. Our friend travelling alone did this the week previously and agrees it is an easy albeit lengthy trip to do, We opted for the taxi ride  which was 43tl.  Bus fare was 23tl. Everyone at the otogar very helpful. You will manage this journey very easily.

Offline Ozzie

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 13:44:37 PM »
Hi - i did this journey - lone female - in February.  As said,the journey is easy and everyone was very helpful.  I caught the number 600 bus from Antalya Airport to Antalya bus station - cost was 1.75tl, or you could get the Havas bus, which I think is about 10tl - this journey time was about 45 minutes.  From the bus station I caught the next availble bus to Fethiye at a cost of 20tl and this journey took, if my memory serves me right, about 3 and a half hours - with a stop - the scenery along the way is fabulous

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 15:29:01 PM »
Corrina, as you come out of international arrivals, you need to walk about 100 yds to your right & the otogar bus stop is there in front of the domestic terminal.

I was on the same bus to Fethiye as Rosy on Friday, the weather was foul over the mountains, so took around 4 hours. The previous Sunday, I caught the 6pm to Antalya, there was no stop & we arrived 2 1/2 hrs after leaving Fethiye, so the journey time can vary quite a lot

Offline Rosy

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 18:32:46 PM »
all info posted is accurate and helpful, choices are yours, trip should be a doddle, enjoy the scenery and welcome to Fethiye for when you arrive.

Offline corrina

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 11:35:07 AM »
hi all replies,,,, thanks for the response im not at all concerned now on the bus i will be !!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf