Author Topic: Address restaurant, Fethiye  (Read 1740 times)

Offline Christie

Address restaurant, Fethiye
« on: July 08, 2012, 16:35:56 PM »
Everytime we walked past this place in June it was doing really well.  Have never been in there - has anybody been in lately who can comment on the food please ? 

Offline LeeGlo

Re: Address restaurant, Fethiye
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 19:12:48 PM »
Yes we use Addres quite often, usually for lunch, the food is very nice, well presented, reasonable portions and prices.
Nothing spectacular, just a decent meal, can't comment on the service/menu for evenings as we haven't been at night since last year.

Offline Bluwise

Re: Address restaurant, Fethiye
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 20:04:44 PM »
We ventured in a week or two ago having had good meals there the previous year. it was OK but they still (12 mnths on) don't have wraps to go with the Fahitas despite what it says on the menu!
My daughter in law waited 30 mins for the wraps but gave up in the end having asked 3-4 different waiters.  Cheeky blighters then tried to charge us for her main course!

Generally, across 4 dishes, it wasn't as tasty as last time and some of the staff are a little pompous when you ask for things - give you a "look" like you are a bit of a pest.  Can alway spend my dosh elsewhere - don't need to go there   ???

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf