Author Topic: Villa Berk  (Read 2746 times)

Offline kevnjulie

Villa Berk
« on: August 22, 2012, 11:58:40 AM »
I took the wife and my two girls for a meal at Villa Berk - excellent time - good, reasonably priced al la carte menu. What I liked was the slightly out of the centre feel, less crowded and less hurried. Had a good chat with the owner Alp, very nice man - his wife has a small fashion shop around the back (that has a 50% sale) really good quality stuff too although I hadn't factored that additional cost to the meal!

It's towards the end of Calis prom, past the Letoon Hotel and oposite the Caretta Beach Club.

Offline jcb denis lane

Re: Villa Berk
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 21:48:08 PM »
It is a lovely restaurant and now has a new CHEF absolutely fabulous. I would recommend it without any hesitation and of course it is away from the hustle and bustle     :).

I took the wife and my two girls for a meal at Villa Berk - excellent time - good, reasonably priced al la carte menu. What I liked was the slightly out of the centre feel, less crowded and less hurried. Had a good chat with the owner Alp, very nice man - his wife has a small fashion shop around the back (that has a 50% sale) really good quality stuff too although I hadn't factored that additional cost to the meal!

It's towards the end of Calis prom, past the Letoon Hotel and oposite the Caretta Beach Club.

Offline linjim

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 19:01:58 PM »
We went to Villa Berk a few times this year with our friends, really good menu, great food and lovely owner and staff, they even kindly provided a cake for our friends birthday. The waiter Medo couldn't do enough and not far for us to stagger back either!

Offline david crompton

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 11:43:38 AM »
Went to Villa Berk three times this year each time the food was exellent and the staff could not have been any more helpful or friendly.
The location is good as there always seems to be a cooling breeze.
If you have not seen Villa Berk it is at the start of the Beach front walkway oposite Obens Restaurant.
Try it and i don't think you will be disapointed "Medo" the waiter will greet you with a smile.

Offline turkeysue

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 20:19:27 PM »
agree with all the above...lovley little place hoping to stay in the hotel next year...yes alp the owner is a smashing man and medo is the best ;D ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf