Author Topic: Cafe Park Teras... Wonderful Views, don't miss it.  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Cafe Park Teras... Wonderful Views, don't miss it.
« on: September 26, 2012, 13:19:49 PM »
We called in this place for a drink after reading about it on Turkey's For Lift Blog.   It's opposite MacDonald at the Marina.  Go into the building opposite there is a Chemists at the corner, take the lift up four floors to the roof top and the bar covers the whole area of the roof with awnings overhead.  The views up  there are breathtakiing, you look out to the Marina and over to Calis.  Take your camera.  We had some drinks and they seems to have fresh orange juice in a machine as it was served up very quickly and ice cold.  Phil said the Efes was good.   Mainly a bar, but they do pizza's and chips.  They must have entertainment in the evening as they have a stage and speakers.
This was our first visit, but will not be the last as it's such a lovely place to chill out.  ;D  ;)

Offline Linda

Re: Cafe Park Teras... Wonderful Views, don't miss it.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 14:26:13 PM »
I wondered where this place was .. I couldnt work it out from the photo on the blog lol It's a pity as I wnated to take some friends there last week!! I will definitely try it though, thanks for the tip off  ;D

Offline ovacik2

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 17:08:20 PM »
Cafe Park Teras will have a prime position plus when the New Park is fully opened next month. Just sorry we are not here to see the opening. It is looking very good already. >:(  :)

Offline dycedon

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 13:03:38 PM »
We must have been at approx same time Jacqui, we came out from ABZ 10/09/12 back 24/09/12, seen same article and was also recommended by friends fro Tasyaka, would certainly go back again, as you said great place for chillin.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 14:23:47 PM »
They where the two flights we were on too... Next time shall we both wear red carnations???
Coming back we were just behind a baby that cried and cried and just opposite two seats back we had another one.  I realise it's not the child's fault but both of them had really good sets of lungs. 
Hope you were not in the crowd that clapped when we landed?? 

Offline dycedon

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 15:44:49 PM »
No, no clapping from me, im not from Glasgow, we were at row 16 emergency exit, i asked the girl at check in for 4 seats in row 16 in turkish, she was well impressed, it worked we got the seats.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf