Author Topic: Speeding/parking fines  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Libra

Re: Speeding/parking fines
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2012, 13:35:40 PM »
Checked at the traffic police station yesterday what the fine of 154 TL was. It was about speeding in Ankara on the 19th May Boulevard at 12:30 am midnight on May 9 , 2012. My car was never in Ankara and I was there about 20 years ago.

I went to my lawyer Şule Beder and she will make a research and probably write a complaint to court.

It may be a system error , a human error or a fake licence plate. The third probability is bad as in case of a hit and run let' s say , I could be in great trouble.

So check your fines and be sure that they are real and correct.

Offline Linda

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2012, 13:52:05 PM »
Thanks for the information, a very useful link. I was pleased to discover no fines to date  8)

Offline Libra

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2012, 14:31:11 PM »
Here a detailed explanation of the web pages : 

The web address is :

https://intvd.gib.gov.tr/internetvd/index.jsp

- 1 ) On the left click "MOTORLU TAŞITLAR" ( = motor vehicles )

- 2 ) Then click "Motorlu Taşıt Sorgulaması ve Kredi Kartı ile Ödeme"  in the box below the title "Motorlu Taşıt işlemleri"

- 3 ) Fill in the form and click "TAMAM" :

The fields to fill are  : Plaka*  ==> ( licence number )

Özel Plaka**  ( special licence plate ) ==> leave it as "Hayır".

T.C. Kimlik Numarası veya Vergi Kimlik ==> TR ID number or foreiger ID number (left)   
                                                                                                         , if no ID number then TAX number ( right )

Tescil Tarihi**** ( registration date ) ==> look at car papers. If second hand car , then the date on the
                                                                                                          notary sales agreement.

- 4 ) On the next page click "CEZA BiLGiLERi" for traffic fines    or    "TAHSiLATLAR"  for payments you made.

The description looks long and complicated , but it is very easy and fast once you get used to it....

GOOD LUCK...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf