Author Topic: Physıotherapist  (Read 3058 times)

Offline quackers

Physıotherapist
« on: November 02, 2012, 15:29:11 PM »
Has anyone used Uğur Güleç. I have a business card that states he is a physio but no qualıfıcatıons on it and cannot fınd him listed on Google. I need a qualıfıed one and although there ıs one at Devlet would prefer a prıvate one. Esnaf and Letoon's new physıo's don't start tıll December (maybe)

Offline grizabella

Re: Physıotherapist
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 07:52:21 AM »
I had 6 weeks physio at the Devlet and couldnt fault the service.The physiotherapist was very pleasant and knew her stuff and the place was very clean and well managed.Unfortunately the treatment wasnt successful but that was through no fault of the hospital,or the treatment I received.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 07:58:57 AM »
I remember Nichola at the Bahce telling us about a guy that Dogan had used and said he was really good.
I know the guy advertised in the local press.  Sure if you ask her, Nicola will give you the information.

Offline quackers

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 19:50:32 PM »
Grizabella does that mean that Ali  Bey has left. Last time I went there for physio he really and I mean really hurt me. So much so that I would not go back.The procedure would have been performed under pain block or anesthetic in UK. It was not a case of no pain no gain and I have a really high pain threshold.

Offline quackers

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 05:06:28 AM »
Went and saw Uğur. He ıs a qualıfıed Physıo. He traıned at Unıversıty for 4 years and ıs now doıng hıs masters. He works ın the Rehab centre ın Kemer so can only see prıvate patıents evenıng and Sundays.He speaks good englısh and uses all  the new forms of physıo. He won't do any physıo untıl he has read all your hospıtal reports. I wıll be havıng a sessıon wıth hım on Sunday and wıll report back.

Offline quackers

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 05:38:39 AM »
Had my 1st sessıon and OUCH lol. I have a lıttle more movement ın my shoulder now and more phsıo exercıses to do at home twıce a day. He dıd not go passed my paın threshold and although ıt was uncomfortable I am happy wıth hıs methods.He explaıned all the movements he was doıng and answered all my questıons. I shall stay wıth hım.

Offline Physiotherapist

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 20:17:55 PM »
Thanks for your objective comments Linda, I hope you are doin' well. Every physiotherapist would want a patient like you, because you already know a lot about your health and gets what I say just in a second and do what I suggest to do as an exercise, so I wish you a quick healing proccess :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf