Author Topic: kings garden  (Read 5204 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
kings garden
« on: March 06, 2013, 17:05:58 PM »
Has anyone been up to kings garden recently ,i cannot get in touch with salih phone or email .

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: kings garden
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 18:02:15 PM »
Lance, If you look at this thread, Scunner was speaking to him recently and has published a menu  from Salih within this thread and Nichola was up for lunch last Sunday.

http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/fethiye_turkey_discussion_forum/king_garden_info_please_50181.0.html

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 23:25:07 PM »
and I did Facebook message him Saturday and he did get back to me the same day but he wasn't actually there on Sunday if that helps   :)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 00:34:05 AM »
I went for a meal on Saturday, 16th Feb, and Salih picked us up at Violet.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 08:57:40 AM »
Ok thanks got him booked 10 for saturday .  ;)

Offline SJK

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 06:30:56 AM »
We went yesterday evening and had a great meal. We opted for a la carte although he was quick to point out there was also a set menu. In the winter you get a free drink even if you order a la carte.
What impressed me was the fact that even the vegetable garnish on the plate was freshly cooked and just right.

Offline honeycombe

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 19:56:21 PM »
l know Kings Garden gets very busy during the day on Sundays for lunch,  but does anyone know if its  :D
busy during weekday for lunch.  Last year was looking pretty quiet when we drove by during the day but we do tend to like a few other people around,  adds to the atmosphere somewhat.... 8)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 19:58:13 PM »
I'd happily sit in Kings Garden on my own over lunch taking in that superb view.

Offline sunnyd

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2013, 16:17:44 PM »
We went up to Kings Garden last night. We were seated on arrival, which is nice that he organises his tables in advance. The food was lovely and fresh, we had Calamari for starters and then chicken for mains, I had the lamb desti. Everyone commented on taste, and I would like to say that I have never eaten lamb so tender, that it literally melted in the mouth. I was also happy with the warmed plates too  ;) The service is an added bonus, and the whole evening was very enjoyable. The slightly worse for wear ladies, with their 'wooping' and shouting at the singer, did bring it down a little, and maybe someone should have had a 'word'. We would have stayed longer I think if it wasn't for them. But these were individuals, and not a reflection on the restaurant itself.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2013, 19:03:46 PM »
Doodlebug, what on earth were you doing just "driving by) the Kings garden. Just to walk it's scary and Jackie won't look out the window if we wre getting a lift. OMG

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf