Author Topic: One for the ladies (or maybe not)  (Read 4385 times)

Offline Lotty

Offline angela

Re: One for the ladies (or maybe not)
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2013, 14:07:31 PM »
good man!!

Offline Lotty

One for the ladies (or maybe not)
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 08:16:03 AM »
Just a quick update, I went to Booty in Hisaronu last night. Incidentally I still had the glossy strip of shellac across the tips of my big toe! I tried soaking in neat acetone, but no joy. The girl actually soft filed it off fairly quickly. I had them re-done with shellac again and they are fabulous! The whole salon has been refurbished, still half open air. I can't remember the young girls name who did the pedicure, but she was very sweet and spent ages doing it. It's a bit expensive at 50 tl but well worth it if it lasts as long as last time lol! Ordinary polish is probably best and less expensive for those who like frequent colour change.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 17:27:55 PM »
Was it Zenap??  She is  the best in there and is great at nail art

Offline Lotty

One for the ladies (or maybe not)
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 18:44:52 PM »
She is little Jacquie and dare I say a prettily plump young girl, really friendly. I forgot to say that if it sounds expensive, I think it's extra 25 tl for shellac.

Offline bulla

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2013, 16:25:47 PM »
Hi

When i was last in Booty in June. A lady came in & you couldn't see her eyebrows. She had them tatood
while i was having my hair done I was amazed watching this & the staff said it was a new way of doing tatoos no pain & you can sit in the sun the next day no problems at all. The ladies eyebrows looked amazing
when she left.Has anyone tried this new beauty treatment they do eye line & lips as well. Don't know what the cost is as it wasn't listed

Noreen

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf