Author Topic: Review on VOJO's  (Read 8521 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Review on VOJO's
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 13:04:09 PM »
Another lovely brekky and lunch here yesterday, staff really friendly and what a refreshing change to be asked "did you enjoy the food as cant be doing with dragging people in off the street"... also the soft drinks are a good price 3tl for a coke, I am afraid that all we have heard about the Sat this year (that is where we normally spend our days on the beach), this will now be our new place to have lunch on the beach, we even treated ourselves to sunbeds this year which is a first for us  :)

Offline Stan

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 08:42:02 AM »
Had a lovely meal last night (yes,fish and chips !) really good atmosphere , waiters and staff all dancing , and customers too ,if they wanted.  Deffo go again and try something else. Lovely couple who run it as well .   :)

Offline FrankStanley

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 19:54:10 PM »
Okyanus for BEST fish and chips. NO to mushy peas, best with salad and chips. Mmmmmmm.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 20:28:34 PM »
I saw a VOJO fish and chips photographed by our sunnyd on Facebook. The fish was HUGE :D

Glad to read so many positive comments, well done to Volkan and Jo for establishing their place so well and so quickly.

Offline IanK

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 18:14:46 PM »
We have also been there a few times - I can recommend the lamb chops and the Testi kebab (served alight !) if you want something a bit more Turkish than fish n chips.

Ian

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 18:50:21 PM »
I can recommend the lamb shank which fell off the bone, it was lovely.  ;D 

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 20:08:08 PM »
I have just one comment on vujos, we had coffee or tea and cake, advertised at 10 Turkish lira on board outside, when we received the bill it was 1.5 lira more because I had English tea!  Sorry but we did not bother with them again. :(

Offline scorcher

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 22:00:29 PM »
..or the name !

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2013, 23:03:02 PM »
Did you make them aware Echogirl, about the extra 1.5tl you were charged just that they did seem like the type of people who would sort the mistake out... we had something similar at a different restaurant where our bill had been added up wrong by 10tl and they could not have been more sorry and soon rectified it, also they had left a beer off which I am sure we could have "got away" with but somehow it did not seem right to do this so we told them about the missed off beer....

Offline Stan

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 10:50:48 AM »
Only been twice ,and I'm sure they wouldn't do this on purpose for the sake of 1.5 lira, not worth worrying about, (did you ask why ? ) going again tonight anyway ! good place .   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf