Author Topic: Istanbul restaurant Kaya  (Read 2477 times)

Offline Partygirl

Istanbul restaurant Kaya
« on: June 22, 2013, 00:34:49 AM »
The guys from The Istanbul very kindly picked us up and returned us home last Saturday.
They have a BBQ on a Saturday night.  35TL each and a fantastic Saxophonist and singer performing
As Engine will love to tell you the Saxophonist used to play with Bob Marley. I must admit he was very good
and the female singer had a lovely voice. So if you fancy a bit of jazz this is the Saturday night out for you.

Offline bulla

Re: Istanbul restaurant Kaya
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 17:35:24 PM »
Hi

How can you arrange a pick up service we would love to go
from Fethye

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 18:14:14 PM »

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 08:26:57 AM »
We went last Saturday 18 of us picked up from Calis a very enjoyable evening great food and entertainment.
Mark

Offline Rosy

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 10:56:33 AM »
Took my family there for a meal there last week. I had forgotten how great this restaurant was, we had an amazing meal and left with some home grown vegetables. More visitors out soon so another excuse to tear ourselves away from Uzumlu and go back for a meal and a walk around the ruins, now it is getting a bit cooler. Thanks Engin for making our family meal so special,

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 10:32:03 AM »
We went on Satureday night, got picked up in Calis.  Had a good night out, a meal and then entertainment and dancing, the singer was excellent and we bought her C.D. it's a pity her partner, the Saxophone player had broken his leg in a motor bike accident that day and was in hospital, but will make a point of going again next year to see him.  We got transport back home and arrived at  1.00am. 
Would recommend a night out at this establishment.  Only bad point, which will probably be addressed in future building is. only two toilets, one male one female.  There were 103 people there on Saturday, so they really need a few more loos. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf