Author Topic: Kale Park  (Read 7142 times)

Offline bulla

Re: Kale Park
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2013, 15:57:56 PM »
Hi

How do you get to KALE PARK from Fethye. I have often thought about trying it but haven't a clue how to get there.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2013, 18:24:00 PM »
Laurack, I would hold onto your lovely memories if I where you, you are going to be so disappointed when you see the place, there is only about 1/4 of it left the council knocked most of the enclosed restaurant area down.
We went for a look last month and it was not looking any better.
Bulla.  Go up the one way street in Fethiye (where all the banks are)  Near the top on the right is a road to Kakakoy, just turn up this road, now at the top of the road to go to Kale Park walk straight on passing the sarcophagus in the middle of the road and walk straight up, keep going passing the rock tombs and you walk out into a country road, keep on that road and the Kale Park is on the right.  However, if you want get to the Kings Garden  it's nearer.  When you go up the road to Kayakoy, at the top take a sharp left and follow the road up to the Kings Garden, it's on the left.

Offline laurack

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2013, 18:52:10 PM »
They can't have taken that veiw away and apparently the food was great aswell !Kings Garden has had some really dodgy reveiws so I guess it's personal choise!!!!!!!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 19:01:17 PM »
Try both then come back and let us know.  Personally choice of course, but Kings Garden has always been a great place for a meal wonderful service and fabulous food and the same wonderful views,  plus free transport.  It did win a Certificate from T.A. this year.  I cannot remember reading any dodgy reviews... well not for the Kings Garden anyway, but plenty for the Kale Park.
Also, if you like good views give the Sundial a try too. :D

Offline laurack

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2013, 23:43:27 PM »
Will Do Thanks!!!

Offline tonye1960

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 14:47:18 PM »
I emailed the sundial via there website , but got no reply

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 18:21:35 PM »
I email them in June when we were in Calis and received a reply the next day.  The have a Facebook page, so you could message them there?

Offline tonye1960

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 08:50:28 AM »
thanks Jacqui, I will try again, and also facebook.

Offline davybill

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2013, 09:35:51 AM »
If trip advisor gave 5 stars to kale park it must have been for the view only,?since they havnt got much of a restuarant there now

Offline laurack

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 21:49:11 PM »
The Food was given a great review also! I think it's worth going up there just to have a look. I will let you know if we  were in tears of Joy or Sadness! First week in August. It worries me that there are quite a few average to really poor reviews for Kings Garden on Trip Advisor. Do we gamble or no?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf