Author Topic: Shaka...has it been sold?  (Read 8469 times)

Offline Lotty

Re: Shaka...has it been sold?
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 15:54:03 PM »
Yes, thank you Osman for telling us and very good luck, well be keeping a close eye on the new hotel in Olu! Your service in both venues has been excellent for us many thanks! I'm sure it's going to be a success for Hilmi too judging by their popularity in the Fish Market. Good luck to them. See you all in September.

Offline Shaka

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 16:07:50 PM »

Thank you Scunner, Please pop in to Buzz bar for a drink next time in Turkey  :)

Glad to see the new owners will be offering the 10% discount for CBF badge wearers.

Good luck Osman, we enjoyed Shaka and I hope your friends can keep the standard you set.

Offline Shaka

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 16:09:27 PM »

Thank you Lotty, see you soon in new Buzz Bar  :)

Yes, thank you Osman for telling us and very good luck, well be keeping a close eye on the new hotel in Olu! Your service in both venues has been excellent for us many thanks! I'm sure it's going to be a success for Hilmi too judging by their popularity in the Fish Market. Good luck to them. See you all in September.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2013, 18:20:13 PM »
Good luck to Osman and good luck to the new owners of Shaka, I hope they build upon what you and your family have created there. It was a lovely experience.

Offline batman

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 21:42:49 PM »
Hello Osman, I would like to thank you and your team especially Harry for three fantastic meals over the 2 weeks we were on holiday (9-22/07/13)

I hope the new owners don't change anything !

Paul, Dawn, Rebecca, Emma and Jessie

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2013, 11:18:26 AM »
Best of luck for the future Osman.  We have always enjoyed our meals at the Shaka, and your staff there were wonderful!  Look forward to seeing you in the Buzz Bar in a couple of weeks.  Best wishes, and good luck to the new owners  :) x

Offline Shaka

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 10:07:58 AM »

Thank you  ;)

Hello Osman, I would like to thank you and your team especially Harry for three fantastic meals over the 2 weeks we were on holiday (9-22/07/13)

I hope the new owners don't change anything !

Paul, Dawn, Rebecca, Emma and Jessie

Offline Shaka

• Newly Registered
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 13:51:21 PM »

Thank you and see you soon ...

Best of luck for the future Osman.  We have always enjoyed our meals at the Shaka, and your staff there were wonderful!  Look forward to seeing you in the Buzz Bar in a couple of weeks.  Best wishes, and good luck to the new owners   :) x

Offline King Frat

Shaka...has it been sold?
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 20:24:53 PM »
Seems like I was there for the last evening, Sunday.  As always we had a great night.  Shaka certainly has a lot of fans that I know.  Everyone I know that has been there thoroughly recommends.

Lets hope the new owners continue the same.

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2013, 08:03:26 AM »
Shaka was one of my favourite restaurants of all time, fabulous food, fabulous cocktails, and very reasonable prices. I hope I am not too disappointed in October when I shall certainly be visiting again.
By the way, what's this CBF badge I keep reading about ? How do I qualify ?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf