Author Topic: Mozaik Bahce 2013 thread  (Read 5382 times)

Offline Miss.M

Mozaik Bahce 2013 thread
« on: July 31, 2013, 17:47:21 PM »
I saw littlereddevil's post on the other thread about a new one so it's not daunting to newcomers, even as a member I have to make sure I have the time to read through 53 pages!

So, this year we did two trips to Mozaik Bahce one in the evening for the parent's anniversary, and a second later in the holiday for lunch. We had the mixed meze to start with on both visits, very addictive and delicious! Just mind how much bread you take with it!

On our evening visit, members of our group had the chicken bbq wrap, the lamb shish, the mixed shish plate (I think) and two of us had the chicken casserole. Everyone loved what they had with forks being stretched across the table to try the different dishes. The mashed potato side that came with the casserole was amazing, I don't know what they do to it in the kitchen but I loved it so much!

Second time around, we were two less but there was a repeat of the casserole, and a bbq wrap. Mum and Dad had chicken shish while Liam began with menemen, he knows why it's one of my favourite Turkish dishes to make at uni!

The atmosphere is always relaxing whenever you go there and the service is wonderful, everyone is polite and helpful. Plus we found that a meal for 6 there was less expensive than a meal we had at Serkul 2, and that includes starters for most people in the group.

Just one question though, any chance of a Mozaik Bahce cookbook?  :D

Offline SuzzPuss

Re: Mozaik Bahce 2013 thread
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 18:04:17 PM »
Oh don't!!  I'm hungry now and all I've got to eat is leftover lasagne.   :(

We've had 2 sets of guests in our villa this year so far and both sets loved Mozaik Bahce best of all the restaurants we recommended.  As do we of course.  One of our guests is a chef too.  In fact they bought one of Nichola's lovely lamp shades which they managed to get home intact and is now hanging in their hallway looking wonderful. 

Nichola and Dogan, I don't know if you know what a really special place you've created there but I hope you do.  Thank you and keep on going for years and years please.   ;D ;D

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 18:48:13 PM »
Agreed suzzpuss, we love it there too. So much so, when we go to fish market for dinner we always call in there for desserts and a drink. Love the walnut pancakes with ice cream and slik has the cheesecake..yum!

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 09:40:43 AM »
Can someone please tell us where this place is in Fethiye. We want to try it when we are back over in Sept.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 10:52:37 AM »
Once again (with feeling)  ;D The directions which are on their website
https://www.facebook.com/mozaikbahce/page_map?ref=ts
Have a great meal and pass on directions to your friends.  :D
incidentally, this thread should be under 'Fethiye" and not Calis Beach Restaurants as the Bahce is in Fethiye.

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 12:25:10 PM »
Thanks Jaqui, promise I wont ask again  : :) : :)

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 22:27:43 PM »
Arriving in Ciftlik on Tuesday evening Nichola.  Got some friends joining us at the end of the week and then we'll all come and have a meal.  Can't wait.  Are you working most evenings?  I'd like to buy some small lamps too please.  Both the kind that take candles and the ones with switches.  Hurrah!!   ;D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2013, 22:32:30 PM »
Unbridled joy at the thought of buying lamps. Women eh :D

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2013, 22:51:19 PM »
Looking forward to seeing you again Sue and yes I am there every evening and have plenty of candle holders and the popular LED battery powered lamps.

I have got a fairly large selection available at the restaurant but you are more than welcome to let me know in advance if you see any shades you like on my web site and I can bring them down for you to see.

Thanks too for the nice feedback every one   :)

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2013, 23:58:00 PM »
Unbridled joy at the thought of buying lamps. Women eh :D

Oh there are several thing that give me unbridled joy Scunner.   ;)  Shopping isn't usually one of them but I love Nichola's lamps.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf