Author Topic: Mozaik Bahce 2013 thread  (Read 5380 times)

Offline mac2010

Re: Mozaik Bahce 2013 thread
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 07:47:06 AM »
Quick question have all the cats stopped socializing here or is it still a problem for non cat people .. :-[

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 10:09:46 AM »
I'm not sure what you mean by the cats socializing here. As you know from previous conversations we have a zero tolerance policy on cats in the restaurant garden.

There are a couple of cats in the vicinity just like anywhere else and a couple of kittens which tend to appear late at night when most people have gone. We do everything we can to keep cats out of the garden.

If you want to come and eat just ask one of the staff for our water spray just in case. Thanks

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 10:54:10 AM »
We have been visiting the Bahce since it opened and have never been bothered by cats.  It's the last thing we would think about.  We have seen cats wandering passed but that is quite normal for anywhere in the area.
I know Dogan and Nichola would go out of there way to help anyone in the restaurant and are more than helpful by offering a water spray, which we have never needed. 
Go an enjoy your meal and forget about anything else.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 11:30:21 AM »
I agree Jacqui, and anyone new to CBF thinking of eating at Mosaic, GO! You're in for a treat!  We've never been bothered by cats there ever.  :D

Offline Somerset Simon

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »
I agree with Lotty and Jacqui, no problem with cats on our visits this year. The stray dogs in Calis are more of an issue!

Offline jonuzumlu

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 13:11:05 PM »
No stray cats on Monday, no stray dogs either. I did spot a couple of Waifs with weighing scales though!  :)

Offline mac2010

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 08:31:25 AM »
Thank you for your reply I will come and give it another try. This was not a poke at your place as your food is wonderful just when we went before we had to leave because of the cats as my wife has a fear of them.

Offline Manuman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 06:43:55 AM »
We had the pleasure of dining at the bahce last night,firstly the food and service were excellent, My wife and I shared the hummus, and spicy pepper bread, we then shared the adnum? (arabic) kebab,and a mozaic kebab, my two kids both had the childrens chicken shish which were all fantastic.
The kids finished with an ice cream, whilst we opted for another glass of the very drinkable house red ;D We did see a couple of cats ( one kitten) but as my kids are animal lovers this was a bonus for them, although they never really came close enough to bother anyone, perhaps Nichole has the best solution,to offer the water sprays to anybody who doesn't want them near, However my kids would be more upset seeing them scared off.
Overall fantastic meal,service,reasonable prices,and a bonus for the kids,who wanted to adopt the kitten. ;D

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2013, 12:21:21 PM »
Why would anyone think having kittens around a restaurant as being a plus, even if the children like animals? : :) : :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 12:27:52 PM »
Because his kids like kittens, he explained that  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf