Author Topic: Mozaik Bahce 2013 thread  (Read 5381 times)

Offline CLR

• Newly Registered
Re: Mozaik Bahce 2013 thread
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 12:54:27 PM »
I absolutely love cats and adore kittens so it would be a definite plus for me, especially if I managed to get hold of one and give it a cuddle!!

Offline Manuman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 13:10:40 PM »
Because the kitten in question was outside on the road where we seated, not sat on the chef's chopping board, I fail to see why this would be a problem, unless the kitten chose to go for my kebab  ;D

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 13:52:20 PM »
Now chopping board sounds good to me   ;)

Offline Blindside

• Newly Registered
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 15:06:52 PM »
I'm not a cat lover and didn't see any there  :)

We went here for our last night on Friday as it was closed when we previously tried on a trip to Fethiye (8th August).

Yes, I can see what the fuss is about. All round this was a really pleasant experience. Food, atmosphere, service etc all really very good and seemed to be a bargain for the quality and quantity of food that we had.

Very good service and little personal touches from the owner too.

I was a bit suspicious of everyone raving about it but can see why now we have been there.

Offline calisbound

• Newly Registered
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2013, 22:01:03 PM »
Just come back from Calis and we ate at Mozaik Bahce 3 times (for lunch and evening). Quite simply amazing. No wonder they are number 1 on trip advisor, The staff were so polite, happy and put up with us trying to speak Turkish. I dread to think what we really said to them, but they found it funny!!. Please say thank you to them all, from the nutty mum and 2 teenagers who played cards whilst waiting for our food.(BBQ wraps are out of this world).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf