Author Topic: New restaurant/bar in Fethiye  (Read 4153 times)

Offline lissa

Re: New restaurant/bar in Fethiye
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 20:16:18 PM »
Building was purchased by the Orka hotel owners last year and refurbished, restaurants now called Carnival and hotel itself above is called Orka...................Do not know rest of name as have not looked! But definitely part of Orka group which owns the hotel in Ovacik and Orka Sunlife overlooking Oludeniz, below Nicholas Heights. Perhaps the  Carnival restaurant is expensive, but it is a great location, hopefully somebody will try soon and report on food, service etc.
Off subject, but if you are near Nicholas Heights/Orka Sunlife and look across to the other side of the valley, another large hotel is being built on the side of the mountain. .There is an access road to this just a little way further down the road towards Oludeniz opposite the road leading to Nicholas Heights and Orka Sunlife. This building work is difficult if not nearly impossible to see from the Oludeniz road - at the moment!
I went into Café Café in the winter and was surprised that smoking was allowed in there, I would not go again as do not like somebody smoking next to me in a closed in area. I was surprised it was allowed here.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 20:32:42 PM »
We were watching the rebuild of this hotel in May before work halted for a while,  The Kemal it was, the restaurant below was called Yelken.

image share

Offline jackstee

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 21:03:45 PM »
Cafe cafe had the smoking stopped at the end of the winter. I think someone reported all the cops in there.

The Kemal when taken over( there was a thread) doubled there prices so instead of going twice a week to watch the world go by, we stopped.

By the way, the new AC units they have put on the side of the building make it so noisy you can hear it at the Melody restaurant

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 10:34:09 AM »
Cafe cafe had the smoking stopped at the end of the winter. I think someone reported all the cops in there.

I'm pleased to hear they have stopped the smoking in Cafe-Cafe I enjoyed the coffee in there so I shall return.

DonM

Offline Lotty

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2013, 11:08:24 AM »
They were still smoking in there in June.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 13:12:52 PM »
The newly refurbished hotel is now called the Orka Boutique Hotel.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf