Author Topic: Pirates boat trip.  (Read 4505 times)

Offline Pi55y

Re: Pirates boat trip.
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2013, 16:01:25 PM »
Gill and Phil, have e-mailed you.  The tickets will be reserved for you and will be at our charity shop at Eyna Restaurant in Calis as from tomorrow lunchtime for your friends to collect     :)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2013, 16:15:45 PM »
Chrissy, Loz & I will have 2 two tickets please, if available. We come out there stupid o'clock, 31st August, & will pay at your convenience. I thank you.  ;D  :angel:

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2013, 16:26:57 PM »
Gordon, two tickets reserved for you and Loz.  See you soon    :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2013, 06:31:56 AM »
For all of those who have reserved tickets for the boat trip, they are now at the 3C's charity shop  awaiting collection and payment (unless other arrangements have been made - also I  have all of the committee/3C's volunteer tickets so you will not find them there).   There are also some tickets still available for sale at the shop at the cost price of  30TL each. As George (Rimms) has already said, this event is a "thank you" to all our supporters and the only money that we will raise for the children on that day is from the sale of the infamous "grog" and from a very nice raffle.

The shop which is located underneath the Eyna Restaurant on Calis promenade is open every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11.00 until 2.00.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2013, 07:30:47 AM »
Are there any more tickets for sale? I may need another two  :)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 08:17:23 AM »
cancel that last request, they were already included  ;D 12 it is then, see you soon   ;)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 09:01:35 AM »
And if anyone can supply us a bottle of either white or dark rum, we would be very grateful and obviously happy to pay for it. All of the proceeds from our 'Grog' sales on board will go to the charity helping some of our wonderful local children.

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 12:14:43 PM »
Hi I am out on 16th and will donate a bottle . I will bring it along with me on the day of the trip.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »
That's brilliant, thank you so much

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 15:28:25 PM »
If you fancy a day of skullduggery and pirate pranks on the high seas . there are still some tickets available for the pirate cruise.

The boat , "Grand Baris", one of the best day boats in Fethiye, will set sail for the wild uncharted seas of Fethiye bay in search of plunder (and relaxing swim stops) on Thursday 19 September.  With pirate music kindly provided by Rimms, a delicious pirate meal and gallons of the 3C’s infamous grog to smooth any troubled waters (again mixed to Rimm's secret recipie) , it should be a great fun day out.

Tickets are being sold by the 3C’s at the cost price of  30TL to thank their supporters for their help over the last year and are available from the 3C’s charity shop or you can ring 0536 373 9520 or PM me to reserve.  All money raised from “grog”sales and from the onboard raffle will go to the 3C’s charity, helping to fund projects for children in the local area.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf