Author Topic: Airport parking fees  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Hamlet

Airport parking fees
« on: August 26, 2013, 06:13:19 AM »
Does anyone know what the fee structure is at the Dalaman Domestic Terminal, I know the hourly rate & multiples thereof are shown at the entrance (inconsiderably only in Turkish  :-\) but I am thinking of leaving our car there for 3 weeks. When I went back to the UK last for 6 nights it cost me 138tl to park there, the same as when I parked there earlier in the year for 9 nights. I have been told that there is a maximum charge for parking there irrespective of how long for. Thanks  8)

Offline tuzlachap

• AWAY TOO MUCH!!!!!
Re: Airport parking fees
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 06:56:42 AM »
We parked up at Dalaman International and went to UK for two weeks,  came back last Wednesday and paid the "month" fee of 172.5TL.

TC

Offline Firo

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 09:29:46 AM »
Try Medusa & Central Car Hire they have a small compound just before the large new hotel on the left as you head to airport. You take your car there and then they drop you and collect you from airport. In May it was 10tl per day.....great for a weeks trip
I think it may work out cheaper to stay in long term at airport as it's about 170tl for up to 30 days....
You must say on arrival at booth in airport that you want the month package so they mark your card accordingly...
Medusa Travel...05057096551

Offline tuzlachap

• AWAY TOO MUCH!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 19:11:26 PM »
When we arrived at Dalaman International the guy in the booth told us to go away and show our parking ticket on return. We did this and paid the monthly fee when we came back.

TC

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 06:57:00 AM »
Thanks both  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf