Author Topic: New draft law discussed for estate agents  (Read 11060 times)

Offline SuzzPuss

Re: New draft law discussed for estate agents
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 13:28:31 PM »
Paying for your property and getting your tapu there and then works well, for Turkish folk.

We insisted on that, naively thinking that you could just insist and it would happen.  Luckily for us it did but I now see that our insistence was actually laughable.  We were lucky enough to have a very honest builder who we have got to know a little better since and have enormous respect for.  We also had a very good solicitor in Ozlen who made it all happen for us the way we requested.  I can't say our agent was as good though.  We used Seaside Properties on the bridge and, at the time, I thought they seemed OK but we've learnt and experienced a lot since.  More on that later but I'd say avoid them.  Particularly for new builds.

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Re: New draft law discussed for estate agents
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2013, 09:54:52 AM »
Well the Zabita and council have been today, letter with Turksh Translation to the Bechet the Mayor and one to Mugla Ozel appears to have given a kick. The council man did tell Gordon that the garden is Ortak Bache (Communal garden) let us wait and see. they have also taken photos of the exrtra height and extensions.  No I will not sit back, I was dragged up with the saying "Actions speak louder than words".

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf