Author Topic: I've blown his mind ....  (Read 19104 times)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Re: I've blown his mind ....
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2013, 15:47:08 PM »
Yes Scunner but you will never get rid of people's shortsightedness then or now and as you can still see from posts on CBF it will go on infinitum.

I can see how this kind of situation would grind you down even though you are the one trying to be the honest/helpful one, some people you just cannot help and this is someone who bought from Hanel.......................

Offline Menthol

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2013, 21:51:46 PM »
Ah but what if, Scunner, you have said 'This is the one' on four occasions in a week?

TA had his mind blown again today and is convinced he has found 'The One'. Again. (I'm beginning to wonder how I ever made it as his first and only girlfriend).

I'm rapidly getting to the 'let's just bleeding BUY one!' Stage. (You were right Angela).

Damn shame about Kemer, Suzz. Should it ever get mentioned again, I'll casually drop in the bit about it being built on Turkey's largest fault line .....

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2013, 21:59:52 PM »

Ah but what if, Scunner, you have said 'This is the one' on four occasions in a week?

Three of them weren't the one and the fourth is unlikely to remain so  :)

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2013, 22:33:47 PM »
TA had his mind blown again today and is convinced he has found 'The One'. Again. (I'm beginning to wonder how I ever made it as his first and only girlfriend).

Ah, that's because he met you and knew you were 'the one' and then, and this is the key, stopped looking!!!  Hehehe!

Offline Bea_1986

• Newly Registered
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2013, 00:34:55 AM »
fantastic!!!! so glad it went well for u  :) see u soon xxxxx

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2013, 07:04:50 AM »
I
Thank you Quacks, you are very kind.

That was back in the days when you used to hold the key (pardon the pun) to helping people realise their dreams. I loved those days so much, but glad I'm not doing it now. I quit the day I couldn't take one more person telling me "But Manzara won't charge us 3%" - I gave it all up before I hacked someone with 50 grand to spend and couldn't be told anything, to death.

I believe that was the time when avoiding paying 3% commission became far more important than getting your tapu, habitation certificate, or even in some cases getting your villa. But hey, they saved 1500 quid.

I can totally relate to this, so many people in the UK want you to cut your fees but then spend all of your time dealing with just their property.
With a commission rate of 1.5% being the standard in the area we worked it was only the 'less effective' agents that would agree to fee reductions just to get the property on their books but you just knew that when their 'sole agency agreement' was over and the property still unsold then the seller would be doing the rounds again.
In reality the amount they would potentially save in commission was so little that we used to wonder if they really wanted to move.
We certainly refused to take on properties from these people as you knew they would be on your back constantly.
As we used to say, we loved the job, it was just the people you had to deal with! :)

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2013, 07:11:46 AM »
Jeez

People from Kemer visit Uzumlu for a wild night out!

Kemer - home of the Wicker Man.
I went there last week, it was closed! ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf