Author Topic: New Chef... new menu  (Read 2781 times)

Offline hubblebubbles

New Chef... new menu
« on: January 15, 2014, 19:54:18 PM »
Vojo's have a new chef and today were offering at a reduced price a sample of his menu. It was absolutely delicious . French onion soup to start  followed by stuffed chicken breast on a bed of shredded vegetables .....really yummy.... followed by a childhood favourite of Volcans which was a sort of cold custard squares in a rose sauce. I loved it . Not sure when he is doing it again but worth looking out for and in case you get the wrong idea  NO it isn't anything to do with them supporting our charity but just an honest report of a decent meal . Well done to the new chef . I had an American friend with me today on a visit and she also thought it was delicious and well presented.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Re: New Chef... new menu
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 06:30:09 AM »
Four of us had a meal there Saturday night, the beef stroganoff was superb, as were the chicken dishes.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 07:53:35 AM »
We really got to like Vojo's last time we where over, so looking forward to trying the new Chef's food.

Offline davybill

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 10:37:21 AM »
Hope the batter on he fish and chips is still nice and crispy

Offline crookes875

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 16:06:43 PM »
Hi all will be back over in June can you tell me where VOJO's is please thanks

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 16:38:47 PM »
Over the bridge to the prom, turn right, just a few down.

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 10:18:01 AM »
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know that for the next few weeks we will be offering special meal deals to give you the chance to come down and try out our new chefs food at a reduced price.

This will be every Wednesday lunch time from 1pm and every Saturday night from 6pm. The meals will differ so please keep an eye out on VOJO's Facebook page or check out our boards if you are taking a walk down the front. I will post it on this thread as well (if admin is ok with this?)

Tonight we are offering Vegetable soup or Meze platter for starter and Italian Chicken or Penne Napolitan all for the incredible price of 18tl per person! Please let us know if you would like to book a table.

We think it is a great chance for us to get real honest feedback from you guys and help us to decide exactly what to put on our new 2014 menu which is being worked on at the moment.

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 12:16:31 PM »
Hi Everyone, hope you are all enjoying your day. Just to let you know about this Wednesday......

Fancy a few hours out Wednesday? Then why not come down to VOJO's and join us for our table top sale on behalf of the wonderful childrens charity EMBRACE. Come down and grab some bargains or have a clear out, tables are 10tl which goes straight to the charity. Then from 1pm we have our meal deal special which this week is a Meze platter or Lentil soup for starter, followed by French Chicken Roti with rice or Spicy Penne Arabiata all for the ridiculous price of just 18tl per person. Call in or send us a message to book your table!

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 20:14:15 PM »
Given the recent negative reviews regarding the food on offer at Vojo's...I would just like to say the pepper steak we had this evening was cooked to perfection. Normally I would request it to be cooked rare, but as it was fillet I asked for a medium rare steak, and it did not disappoint - it was mouth-wateringly tender. The new chef is an absolute diamond. We were introduced to him and he was pleased that we were pleased!!! I understand he was previously at the Ece Saray, and we're really looking forward to trying his other dishes.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf