Author Topic: Sundail wedding any tips  (Read 4450 times)

Offline Pi55y

Re: Sundail wedding any tips
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2014, 09:00:07 AM »
The Subdial is a lovely venue LadyJane and Murat and his team have successfully organised quite a number of wedding parties.  Our niece got married in Turkey last September and although the actual wedding ceremony was on a gulet in one of the bays, she chose to have the pre-wedding meal at the Sundial. Murat had all the guests picked up from Kaya where they were staying and did a lovely meal for 24 guests. We had a beautifully dressed long table on the top grass terrace overlooking the amazing view of the Fethiye. All of the railings were decorated with gold voile bows.  The meal consisted of a huge range of mixed meze starters, the guests then selected their own main from the menu (the bride's decision - and yes the kitchen managed perfectly), delicious dessert and champagne.  Just speak to murat and tell him what you want and he willl do his upmost to make it a memorable special day for you.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2014, 09:59:17 AM »
Scanner the reason I thought you to be rude, was it's an open forum for people to ask questions. People ask questions and you give unhelpful comments back, unlike Jacqui who have me a useful tip. If you have nothing helpful to say then don't write it in my eyes.

I have never know admin to argue so much, this is not the first time you have done it either.

Not the first time and as I've been rude as required for 10 years you'll appreciate that I'm not particularly interested in taking lessons in how to admin a forum from people who arrive a decade later.

I wrote "Obs"
KKOB wrote "Simps"

Sorry if we offended you, I don't know what you'd make of either of us in full flight.

Have a great wedding.

Offline ladyjane

• Newly Registered
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2014, 10:08:41 AM »
Thank you scunner!

Great info pi55y thank you xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf