Author Topic: Mozaıc Bahçe  (Read 4019 times)

Offline villain

• The most unpopular poster in the village
Re: Mozaıc Bahçe
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 15:21:12 PM »
We wen't to Mozaik Bahçe about 10 days ago. Fantastic food. Unfortunately, my kids (shamefully) doesn't "do" vegetables. My daughter sure liked the lamb in the Şiş kebap, though.

The food tastes wonderful, of course, but  the presentation is also exceptional. It's all very reasonably priced, too. There's a kids' menu which was fine for my youngest, and the grown-ups who don't eat meat had a couple of options (I have no idea of the demand for these things, nor of the regional dishes your food is based on, but can I respectfully suggest one or two more options for us "veggies"*?) Otherwise, meat-eaters seem to be in for a treat.

Anyway, food p0rn time:

Mezes for 2, I'm just sorry that eating it messed up the effect of how good it looked, but I actually don't regret a thing:

DSCN3014 by villain, on Flickr

Vegetable Sote (?) - memory might be failing me, reminiscent (in looks) of a good old Birmingham balti (not a bad thing at all)

DSCN3020 by villain, on Flickr

One other tip - get there early! We arrived 5.30ish - by the time we left (6.45ish), it was full!

Thanks to Nichola and Doğan and all the other staff. I'm sure we'll be back one day.

(*inaccurate, really - we actually choose to eat fish, but not meat)

Offline Lotty

Re: Mozaıc Bahçe
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 17:36:42 PM »
Looks delicious! My mouth's watering now.  :P

Offline Saga Louts

• Newly Registered
Re: Mozaıc Bahçe Tasters
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2014, 19:12:26 PM »
Hi Nicola Are you still doing tasters on Thursdays at 2pm ? If so would you have room for 4 on 11th Sept cause we really want to bring our friends to experience your wonderful food.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf