Author Topic: Kings Garden  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Shamless2

« on: June 02, 2014, 10:00:10 AM »
Last night I, along with my husband and some friends, Anne, Billy, Jane and Alan (Hydeaway), went to Kings Garden for my Birthday; Salih had done a fantastic job in making it a special evening for us, the food and views were fantastic. To top that Anne "smuggled" a cake in without me noticing, at that point I thought the evening couldn't get any better and would have left there a very happy woman. The restaurant then received a phone call from the UK off Keith instructing them to deliver a very nice bottle of wine to the table. I would like to say a massive thank you to all of the above for making it a very special birthday, Salih will get our recommendation for top restaurant for the whole package he supplies Good food, good wine, magnificent views, and ambience that money can not buy, along with free transport there and back. Last but not least, he's a very handsome and polite young man who goes the extra mile to make his guests very welcome. 

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
Re: Kings Garden
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 13:15:42 PM »
couldn't agree more, cant wait to revisit, sounds like a wonderful evening

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 22:35:56 PM »
It was indeed a great night.  As usual we received a lovely warm welcome, great service and of course delicious food.
 ;D

Offline thinwhiteduke

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 15:40:15 PM »
Had a great night there on our 30th anniversary. Great food and service and what a location!

Offline kingsgarden

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 08:18:53 AM »
Last night I, along with my husband and some friends, Anne, Billy, Jane and Alan (Hydeaway), went to Kings Garden for my Birthday; Salih had done a fantastic job in making it a special evening for us, the food and views were fantastic. To top that Anne "smuggled" a cake in without me noticing, at that point I thought the evening couldn't get any better and would have left there a very happy woman. The restaurant then received a phone call from the UK off Keith instructing them to deliver a very nice bottle of wine to the table. I would like to say a massive thank you to all of the above for making it a very special birthday, Salih will get our recommendation for top restaurant for the whole package he supplies Good food, good wine, magnificent views, and ambience that money can not buy, along with free transport there and back. Last but not least, he's a very handsome and polite young man who goes the extra mile to make his guests very welcome. 

thank you very much janet for takıng tıme and gıvıng us a good write very much apprichate it when read your nıce revıews ı feel very good and happy happy bırthday agaın hope to see you soon your bırthday photos wıll be ready tonıght you can come whenever you like
regards
salih
xx

Offline kingsgarden

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 08:21:49 AM »
Had a great night there on our 30th anniversary. Great food and service and what a location!

hı paul thank you very much and nıce to meet you and your lovely famıly hope to see you soon gıve my regards to lovely kim and jack
regards
salih

Offline kingsgarden

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 08:23:00 AM »
It was indeed a great night.  As usual we received a lovely warm welcome, great service and of course delicious food.
 ;D
hello you anne you know ı love you thanks for your comment see you agaın soon
salih xx

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 09:47:50 AM »
Well I certainly feel it is time for Salih to get a visit from the "Quote" police on CBF  ;)

Offline thinwhiteduke

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 11:04:28 AM »
Will see you next year Salih and thanks again   :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 17:01:30 PM »

Well I certainly feel it is time for Salih to get a visit from the "Quote" police on CBF    ;)

Actually he used it perfectly - to highlight the specific thing he is replying to, rather than to repeat the while topic again for us to wade through. Perhaps we should make hi a moderator  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf