Author Topic: Wifi help  (Read 1989 times)

Offline mamion

Wifi help
« on: July 02, 2014, 17:39:03 PM »
Hi all,
We go to turkey in July, We are staying at the Peace Villas Complex which is on the right after the medical centre (with your back towards where the dolphin roundabout was).
My daughter and her disabled little girl are coming with us, but not her partner as he can't get time off work. But we have hit a snag, there is no Wifi/Internet access at the villa so my granddaughter is unable to talk to/skype her daddy.  Does anyone know of any cafe/bar/hotel/villa/shop close by that has Wifi we would be able to connect to.  We would gladly pay a small fee for the privileged.

My daughter has looked into the Mifi turkcell thingys but as you can imagine with a disabled child and all the extras we have bought to be able to go on holiday we can not afford the amount that they cost, so any help or advice would be very gratefully received.  Thank you all in advance :-)

Mamion

Offline grahamturner09

Re: Wifi help
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 17:54:42 PM »
Most bars and restaurants have wifi and will let you use it you shouldn't have a problem

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Wifi help
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 18:28:26 PM »
I cannot think of a bar or restaurant without WIFI.   Just go in and ask for there WIFI code to put into your ipad/phone.  The number will be remembered when you return to any place you have used WIFI in.  It will come up automatically.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf