Author Topic: Transferring money online from ING to another bank  (Read 1941 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Transferring money online from ING to another bank
« on: July 09, 2014, 09:26:55 AM »
If some one could advise before mid afternoon today I would be most grateful.

If I want to transfer money from my ING Orange account to another bank (with better interest rates) do I need to move it to my ING daily account first?

I know they have improved their web site but haven't used it yet and past experiences with their old version makes me a little wary.

With the Finansbank I know it can be moved straight from their equivalent double egg account and you can draw money from that account from an ATM too but I've had problems with ING in the past. They don't allow you to draw cash straight from the Orange account by ATM (it has to be moved to the daily account first) and wondered if the same applies to their online transfers too.

Thanks in advance.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Transferring money online from ING to another bank
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 16:25:52 PM »
And the answer is... you can transfer direct to another bank straight from your Orange account.

Excellent, easy to use web site now, they obviously took the feedback from all of us that complained on board.

Offline LeeGlo

Re: Transferring money online from ING to another bank
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 18:56:28 PM »
So glad you're sorted Nicola, I was going to say, we moved money straight into the Orange a/c online so I didn't see any problem with doing the same in reverse, and you just proved me right.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf