Author Topic: Sini Et Lokanti - New  (Read 1826 times)

Offline nigesam

Sini Et Lokanti - New
« on: July 14, 2014, 07:32:23 AM »
Has anyone tried the New place where the Shamrock used to be in Calis Bar street? Its called Sini Et Lokanti. I would be interested to hear any reviews as I love proper Authentic Turkish food. Thanks

Offline philrose

Re: Sini Et Lokanti - New
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 08:00:55 AM »

Offline nigesam

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 09:36:31 AM »
Thanks Phil. All reviews noted. Thanks to all the reviewers too. Looking forward to trying the place out soon.

Offline Christie

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 16:25:14 PM »
Would definitely recommend you give it a try - we had quite a few lunches there - the spicy lentil soup is delicious - we also had a few evening meals there - very tasty.  I think it suffers a little bit in that some people are not sure what you do when you get there - i.e. either choose from the menu on the tables or just go to the back and pick whatever you want from there (which was what we always did).   Hope they do well - it is a good addition for Calis.   

Offline nigesam

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 19:48:00 PM »
Thanks Christie. I will certainly go to the back and ask the Chef what everything is. We usually go to Megri Restaurant in Fethiye, which also has a Ban Marie full of lovely dishes. Sometimes a night away from the Seafront Restaurants without a Brit pub singer is a welcome change. Enjoy your Holiday everyone!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf