Author Topic: Entertainment in Caliş  (Read 5660 times)

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
Entertainment in Caliş
« on: August 11, 2014, 12:02:53 PM »
Not long ago i have read a topic about not much happening in Çalış and someone was asking if there is any entertainment. I think at the moment most places does Karaoke for entertainment ( cheap and cheerfull)

8 weeks in a row now here at Vojo's, we have been bringing a magician from Marmaris and every friday we were full. We were also the first place to bring acts such as Michael Jackson and Robot man.

Along the way we also brought a new act from Antalya . A very talented fire artist Shaman which was one off show as he was living in Antalya.

Starting from this week we have introduce a weekly entertainment list that you can come see yourself at Vojo's

Every Tuesday we will have Mr Shaman The Magic Fire show ( it will be thursday this week only)

Every wednesday a brand new singing duo from Antalya. A band in a box ( these guys are pretty good and they sing 60's 70's 80's & rock n roll etc

Every friday just like the last 8 fridays is the night for the Magician and followed by Michael Jackson vs Robotman

I am uploading some photos from those nights ..

see you soon

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Entertainment in Caliş
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 14:11:19 PM »
Sounds like there will be some good night's there.

Offline tails77

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 18:40:51 PM »
Sounds interesting and great to see some entertainment.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 19:10:42 PM »
hope more follow suit

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 19:49:35 PM »
I like the idea of entertainment, but I don't want every restaurant to start doing it.  I like Calis quiet and chilled out and worry if it starts to turn into Hisaronu.
There is a thread running on T.A. from the Oludeniz Forum asking..Is this the beginning of the end?  and complaining that the place has changed and the bars are now far too noisy some are very worried
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g312737-i9292-k7697280-Olu_Deniz_Is_It_the_beginning_of_the_end-Oludeniz_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html#60378

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 19:51:36 PM »
Calis has come a long way since Dennis Davey... Vojos not my scene but Looking by the amount of customers they get it is somebody's...

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 20:10:09 PM »
Anne - you and me Tony Bennett or Frank Sinatra any day :-)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 22:51:01 PM »
Let's not get carried away Ian..  Selfish I know but I like the chill out in Calis and go to Hidsdy if I want a loud night... Times are a changing but not sure If I like it..

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 10:46:32 AM »
I like a wee bit of entertainment now and again on holiday but hope Calis doesn't become like Marmaris or Gumbet. 
When we were over in June I felt that a few of the restaurants were getting a bit loud, even during mealtimes which I hate :(  The thought of the whole of the prom competing against one and other to have the loudest music fills me with dread

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 10:52:35 AM »
I like a wee bit of entertainment now and again on holiday but hope Calis doesn't become like Marmaris or Gumbet. 
When we were over in June I felt that a few of the restaurants were getting a bit loud, even during mealtimes which I hate :(  The thought of the whole of the prom competing against one and other to have the loudest music fills me with dread

Dear Anne  :)

We dont play music until 10 pm because usually by then meal service is finish,tables all cleared out and people ready to listen some good old tunes and watch others sing along or dance. for example Penny Arcade  ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf