Author Topic: Patio furniture  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Yoshi

• Newly Registered
Patio furniture
« on: August 22, 2015, 22:25:47 PM »
Can anyone help me please,

We are looking for some good quality out door table and chair and sofa sets for the terrace.
Also looking for beds with foot boards.

Infact we need to completely furnish our house so any suggestions as the most cost effective places to buy these items would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: Patio furniture
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 08:57:47 AM »
We used Eren Spot forcwhite goods, a shop in Kemer for our sofas i knewwhst i wanted but coukd not find in Fethiye....
Tezken, Honeprof and Eren Spot have a good range if outdoor furniture....
I bought a new table and two chairs for my balcony in April from Bravocassa which im really pleased with but dome other members have had problems in the past with things they bought from there maybeci have just been lucky...There was some fantastic stuff around the back ofvhis shop....
If you use the search facility on here im sure it will bring up loads of info for you   :)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 09:28:08 AM »
I got beds with footboards from Bellona, please don't ask how much they were, it's 10+ years ago & I can't remember  ???

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 09:37:02 AM »
If you plan to rent out, Eren Spot is the place to go for everything.  It you plan to use the place yourself, Eren Spot is good for basic garden furniture and white goods.  Their living room and bedroom furniture is quite basic.
There are big furniture shops in Fethiye one on the opposite side to Eren Spot. 
For garden furntiure the Garden Centre in Ovacik can get most everything you would want.  In fact, he can get anything for any room.  The have a F.B.Page and there is not a day goes by when someone does not send him a picture of something they are looking for.  Evim Garden and Decoration Centre.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/218509071609579/?ref=ts&fref=ts

Offline Yoshi

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 10:55:52 AM »
Thank you so much ladies I will go and check these out.

Offline Saga Louts

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 11:33:40 AM »
Erin Spot has a large 3 story show room as well as the shop on main street. This laid out with room settings.Dont ask me where it is as Belek took us there but its much more upmarket than the other. We got most of our stuff from him, inside and out.I fhe hadnt got it he had it made for us. Our lounge suite was custom made from apicture we gave him. Bought a few bits from
Home prof and had a beautiful side board made by Bravacos(?)
to our own measurements and design. It was delivered 3 days after we ordered it. Paid on delivery and after inspection for every thing wherever we got it from

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 11:57:47 AM »
The showroom is about 1/3 of the way from the otogar roundabout, heading towards the (original) Fethiye Kipa. It's about 3 doors away from Tekzen

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf