Author Topic: Yacht Classic  (Read 2354 times)

Offline Big Doug

• Not so big Doug
Yacht Classic
« on: September 11, 2015, 06:23:08 AM »
As it was for some of us our last night of this holiday we went with 9 family and friends to the Yacht Classic, the setting was as alway lovely, but on this holiday we have eaten out almost every night and have had some great meals out. I think most of us would agree the Classic markets itself as a premium hotel and restaurant and you would expect that to reflect in the dining experience, but sadly no, the service provided was poor and food quality sub-standard.
Most of us have been before and the setting had always won us over, but this time coupled with poor service and some poor food quality and having to send food back, ended my consideration for Classic being our choice list.
In summary lovely location, but the premium price tag is not reflected anywhere else, and my advice is to go elsewhere.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Yacht Classic
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 06:28:05 AM »
Shame we alway like  the Classic and find the prices good for the what we get.  I think, perhaps every place could have a bad night.   We will be going soon, so I will report back.  Hope this is a one off as we love the place.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 08:22:11 AM »
Our favourite place too for years. Stunning scenery, wonderful staff and we love the food and ambience.  8)

Offline Big Doug

• Not so big Doug
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 10:37:34 AM »
I agree places can have there off days/years, but we was not the only ones complaining last night, we was not so vocal, anyway always plenty of choose around so for me it would take some convincing to again pay the premium price for less than the mark service and food. Unfortunately the service was included in the bill, but at least that made sure they got one!

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 14:56:32 PM »
That's a shame,I'm sure owner of the hotel would be very
Upset to hear this and she would want you to send a email telling of what
Went wrong.
 As you say Hotel puts itself at the top
Of Luxuey hotels in Fethiye and would I'm sure like to hear about this.

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 07:51:41 AM »
We stayed at the hotel on mon and tues night as it was our wedding anniversary and my birthday the following day.Had a great time.Nice relaxed atmosphere during the day ,nice surroundings.Ate at the restaurant on mon night and the food was as always v good.We are planning to stay there for a couple of days again next  year :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf