Author Topic: outstanding debts against property  (Read 10753 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: outstanding debts against property
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 10:48:35 AM »
Hope you find your Tapu is debt free Sue...

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2015, 14:28:45 PM »
Thanks Nichola....will update.

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2015, 14:44:20 PM »
Sue Mac, best thing you can do is just get the Tapu checked at the office. It takes minutes, and believe me after the stories we'd heard it took a great weight off our shoulders when we got a good response. Couldn't thank the Tapu office staff enough for not ruining our lives with bad news, and literally skipped out of the building  ;D  ;D It's amazing how many people fell for the "you need to give us Power of Attorney" line from the Builders.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2015, 17:25:50 PM »
Sue you recently mentioned that you were slowly removing yourself from CBF and I think because you felt we can make people feel silly or small. That's fair enough, but I see it that we just tell it like it is. You have come with a problem and that again is what we have done. Anyone can come here and we will pitch in and help, even if the facts aren't to everyone's taste.

Just one thought over and above those so far. The people you mention who have successfully resold could not have done so if there was a debt secured on the property - so all those sales are positive news for you.

Caustic and to the point I may be Sue, but I hope with all my heart that your Tapu gets a clean bill of health next week. I know how stressful these situations are - how these people can sleep is beyond me. All I know is they do while the people they ripped off don't.

Please let us know what happens, I will send you positive vibes from across the bay.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2015, 19:45:46 PM »
Just to advise you all that we visited tapu office on Thursday, and were advised, thankfully and to our major relief, that all is clear on our tapu.  Unfortunately not the same for some neighbours of ours who only discovered last week that their villa was going up for auction yesterday! They had to dash out to turkey and have now visited the bank to try  and stall the auction whilst they try and sort things out. Devastating for them.  Please...if your property was built by a builder ( in our case NICHOLAS HOMES), THEN PLEASE CHECK YOUR TAPU AT THE OFFICE. Yes, it only took two minutes! Here is what you need to ask: "Tapularin uzerinde herangi bir ipotele veya bir sorun varmi?  Bunu ogrenmek istiyorlar".   Good luck to everybody.
Keith, I do find your comments extremely honest and to the point...and I am 99% of the time in agreement with you.    I was not necessarily pointing the finger at you when I said what I said....I just think sometimes people on here can be a bit unnecessarily silly and rude, and offputting to others who may wish to ask a question but don't as they do not wish to feel ridiculed. and although this is my opinion, I know Im not the first person to say this.
But on the whole the forum is a fantastic source of advice and knowledge..and on the whole, the contributors are decent.....I would not remove myself from it as over the years I have benefited greatly from it.  and I like to think that I can offer advice and knowledge too to others. 
Onwards and upwards.... ;)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2015, 19:54:44 PM »
Great news on the tapu sue mac.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2015, 21:10:53 PM »
Really pleased for you - I am sure many of us can say "there but for the grace etc etc"

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2015, 11:56:47 AM »
thanks all. I am just so upset for the people I know that have been affected....and am wondering just how many people in the area are affected and as yet do not realise it:((((((

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 12:29:46 PM »
Good news on the Tapu Sue Mac. After our elation on receiving the good news at the office, our thoughts also turned to wondering just how many people are affected by this scenario, and how the hell do they resolve it?? We've heard of it happening to plenty, but I doubt we've even heard about the majority. There are just so many properties in Hisaronu & Ovacik, and surrounding areas, that could be affected.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2015, 17:50:31 PM »
I knew my positive vibes across the water would work Sue. I saw you had posted and it took me a couple of minutes to even read the outcome. So pleased for you - what a life changing moment that could have been waiting for one man to say yes or no.

I do hope they get what they deserve. I remember his English wife thinking she was a cut above the rest of us out there. I hope she realises that every last thing she buys, be it cars or a bag of chips, is paid for with money her and her husband stole.

Delighted for you and Cenk and I raised a glass to you guys in the Fish Market last night...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf