Author Topic: Edi's Silver Shop  (Read 2398 times)

Offline Jenny1

Edi's Silver Shop
« on: May 20, 2016, 09:59:20 AM »
I took my engagement ring in to Edi's silver shop to be enlarged.
I've not been able to wear it since we bought it as my fingers swell badly.
He measured my finger and I needed it increasing 5 sizes, he said no problem, and it would be ready next day.
We were passing his shop later that day when he shouted us to come into the shop as he wanted to recheck the size.
I tried it on, and was amazed that it fit perfectly, he had sorted it out the same day!
As it was 18ct gold, it cost 67tl, what a bargain, would have cost lots more in the UK
Would definitely recommend this shop, owned by a lovely genuine man.
Thanks so much Edi

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Edi's Silver Shop
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 15:18:47 PM »
Edi is lovely and we buy from him all the time when we are over, as we take his items back as gifts.
However, next time cut out the middle man and go straight to the Jeweller.   Saphir Jeweller's in the lane going down to the Guitar Bar (just at the back of Berlin Jeweller's).  Saphir does all the repairs, alterations and commissions for all the Jewellery shops in Calis Beach.  All the Jeweller's take their customers jewellery to him. So go straight to him an save money. He just repaired a gold watch for me that had broken on the gold connection to the strap and the fastener.  Ready the same day and cost 15TL.   He has made and repairs lots of jewellery for me, my family and friends. I would thoroughly recommend him.

Offline Ally B

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 16:42:00 PM »
Jacqui's right he does a great job.We always come out with quite a few items of jewellery from friends to be repaired and polished.

Offline Jenny1

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 16:51:36 PM »
Thanks Jacqui
I was behind you and your husband in the 3c's yesterday

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf