Author Topic: All you can eat chinese  (Read 4060 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

All you can eat chinese
« on: June 13, 2016, 11:01:44 AM »
Went to an all you can eat over the road from shine in his around.  Really nice, we were going to dragonara, but walked past it chatting away. It was lovely, great service,clean,and cheap. Pick 2 starters 2 mains, comes with rice or noodles, ice cream and coffee. Think it was 36ish a head. Well worth a visit.

Offline Sleuth

Re: All you can eat chinese
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 11:30:30 AM »
If that was `China Rose`   I agree with you.....  been going there for years    :)

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 11:37:45 AM »
Great restaurant, we use it quite a lot   :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 20:35:01 PM »

Pick 2 starters 2 mains, comes with rice or noodles, ice cream and coffee.

How is that all you can eat? I can eat 50 starters :D

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 08:22:49 AM »
Keith... believe me at China Rose   ( except  for any  `greedy  fatties`that may be in there and we have never seen any ) we have never needed to ask for extra `additional`  portions   ;)... .we always  order in moderation as we would hate to leave food,  our initial ordered portions are always enough.... but there`s more  there if you want it.... the quality is excellent and the overall price and value  works out cheaper that say the Dragonero  or Shangai  Blues restaurants ...     all this talking about it here is making me fancy going  to China Rose tonight   ;D     mmmmmmmmm

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2016, 21:12:55 PM »
Dusted off the passports & collected our 'permits to leave Üzümlü' this evening and went to check out this place.   ;)

Firstly a couple of corrections to previous posts,

The place is actually called 'Chinese Rose' & it is virtually opposite 'Trotters Independant Trading Shop', not 'Shine'.

Anyway, as well as choosing from the standard menu there are 5 'set' menus, 2 Indian & 3 Chinese.

We went for the Chinese food which was nothing spectacular but it was well cooked, tasty & generously proportioned.
Good value for money as well because we opted for the 'All you can eat starters & mains' menu at 36.90tl each. (Yes Scunner, it does exist :o)
Drinks were at the 'higher end' of the price range, Large Efes = 10tl, glass of cola = 6tl & small water = 3tl.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf