Author Topic: Looking for 3 bed apartment or villa, long term only  (Read 4310 times)

Offline Susiepink

Looking for 3 bed apartment or villa, long term only
« on: August 03, 2016, 14:00:18 PM »
Well, after 4 moves and finally finding a place I love, I'm coming up to 12 months and I've been asked to move out to allow the uncle to move in, I'm gutted.
Here we go again........
I'm looking for a 3 bedroomed large apartment or villa, I have 1 well behaved rescue dog and 1 rescued cat. I live alone, I'm very quiet, I pay my rent on time, I keep the place nice, as if its my own. All I want is a bit of peace and quiet and somewhere to make my forever home, so no hotels in the vicinity, and no main roads. My budget is 1000tl monthly, a pool would be nice but not essential, I enjoy my privacy so would prefer not to be able to shake hands with the neighbours from the balcony. I know its a big ask !!!

Offline Lotty

Re: Looking for 3 bed apartment or villa, long term only
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 14:37:29 PM »
Oh no! I'm so sorry you have to house hunt again. I suppose that's the downside to renting (which is the option I would also choose). I had heard of the loophole that if they need the place for family then they are within their rights to ask you to vacate the house. Shame. Good luck with your search, you never know you might find something even better.  8)

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 18:29:30 PM »
Sorry to hear you are back on the move. Which area are you looking For?  If I hear of anything I.ll let you know.  :)

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 07:35:29 AM »
Sorry to hear you are back on the move. Which area are you looking For?  If I hear of anything I.ll let you know.   :)
I'm flexible on area, but it must be quiet, hotel noise drives me mad. Why all the hotels and bars think people need music at full volume from breakfast till bedtime I just don't know!

Offline Derek3759

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 08:39:59 AM »
Hi Susie
My partner and I have a 2 bedroom apartment with internef and a pool in calis which we bought New last  year and furnished. we would be willing to rent it our but would want to use it for our holidays around 6 weeks a year. It's not beside any hotels.
I don't know if this would be suitable. What do you think?

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 09:16:30 AM »
Hi Susie
My partner and I have a 2 bedroom apartment with internef and a pool in calis which we bought New last  year and furnished. we would be willing to rent it our but would want to use it for our holidays around 6 weeks a year. It's not beside any hotels.
I don't know if this would be suitable. What do you think?
Hi Derek,  Thank you for your kind offer, unfortunately I have bought all my furniture and white goods, so looking for somewhere unfurnished. xx

Offline Kentman

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 23:36:47 PM »
Hi , I would be interested in the following months, April/May /June /September /October/November but I'm am flexible

Offline Steve A

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2017, 16:47:21 PM »
Try Ali and Judy at Rightbuy turkey http://www.rightbuyturkey.com/right_buy_turkey_about_us.aspx they are excellent landlords living in Ciftlik and should be able to help

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf