Author Topic: Easy jet  (Read 2949 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Easy jet
« on: September 15, 2016, 16:37:56 PM »
Hello
Just read easy jet details in preparation to print off. It says bag drop 13.55, to 15.15. Well the flight is at15.55.

So me and my 12 suitcases plus hand luggage,laptops and a partridge in a pear tree all best be first in the queue to get it all on..rest of passengers are so gonna love us..tut..
Bloody he'll we have one of them holdall bags too, they go somewhere else don't they..
Surely you can check in Before???

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Easy jet
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 16:56:41 PM »
Our son checks in his luggage the day before his flight and then sleeps at Manchester overnight with Thomsons... Dont see why easyjet wouldnt do the same? 

Offline marina

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 17:13:45 PM »
Glad I'm not waiting behind you Bernie!   ;D  ;)

May be worth an email to EJ to see if they can let you check your luggage in beforehand.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 20:12:31 PM »
We had an Easy Jet flight from Manchester and we got to the airport about 4 hours before the flight.  We went to the check in and were told they could not check us in and to come back in a couple of hours.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 20:28:06 PM »
Easy jet and Ryan air don't open their desks until 2 hours before. We fell foul of thinking they do and stood for an hour waiting!

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 20:57:01 PM »
Thanks all looks like its going to be rough for the people behind,

Offline madmart

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 06:27:12 AM »
We flew from Gatwick and they have self service bag drop. Basically there are about 30 machines and it works like a self service supermarket till. I believe Manchester has the same.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 09:47:35 AM »
Yes, Manchester does have the Self Service Bag Drop.  However, if Bernie has a lot of bags it may be difficult for her to be in a queue and then called forward with all her luggage.  I hope the staff will help her.
Also, we visited Manchester Airport for two trips this year.  First one going and coming back was fine.  Second one was not so good.  The bag drop machine would not recognise our booking and we were ignored by the assistant, eventually we  asked her to come over, she then got side tracked by a very elderly lady who was totally confused at how to use the machine.  After a while  the assistant came over, gave us a look that could kill and and tried  to process our paperwork. Frankly she was very short with us.   However, she could not do it and had to take us over to her desk and sort the problem out and said she could not understand what had happened and she ran off two pieces of paperwork from her printer for us.   No apology though.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 15:31:56 PM »
Well I'm looking positive if there's 30 machines,I won't feel so bad hogging One!  Thanks  sent email asking for a n earlier check in.

Offline marina

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 15:54:43 PM »
Good luck with that Bernie, let us know how you get on   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf