Author Topic: Residency novice  (Read 11952 times)

Offline Ikarus

• Newly Registered
Re: Residency novice
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2017, 19:51:15 PM »
Ok thanks Linda hell im going to give it a go I think     :)
Hello Karennina

How did it go? I'm planning to apply for residency and I'm willing to do it myself but I'm afraid of the language barrier. I have a couple of questions if you or anyone else can help me with:

So when you apply online and get an appointment, where does it usually take place? Can someone explain how many places I need to go to.

I already have a tax and bank account. If any members of my family is applying with me, do they also need their own tax number and bank account. Or can they use mine?

How long would it take to get the residence card? I have only 30 days duration of stay in my visa.

If I leave Turkey after applying, can I come back to just collect. Or do I need to re apply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 02:33:53 AM »
Hi Ikarus I have not applied for residency yet, I am on a visa I decided in the end that I will use Inspector on here to do ours with basically for an easy life! When I contacted Inspector with some questions he did say to start my application when I have 45 days left on my visa...

Offline Ikarus

• Newly Registered
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 15:28:30 PM »
Hi Ikarus I have not applied for residency yet, I am on a visa I decided in the end that I will use Inspector on here to do ours with basically for an easy life! When I contacted Inspector with some questions he did say to start my application when I have 45 days left on my visa...
Oh I see. Thank you for your answer. Do you have inspector's contact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2017, 18:20:05 PM »
No prioblem...Inspector is a member on here u can pm him, lots of people i have spoken to have used him to do their residency and cant praise him enough...I believe he can also be found at the Golden Moon estate agents along the front where the viewing point is, he also has a facebook group of which i forget the name, i can look it up for you if u need it...I have heard the application is taken from the date you apply so im sure having 30 days left will be fine but hey ho this is Turkey   ;)

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2017, 13:34:40 PM »
Will residency rules and visas change when the UK adopt the Freedom of movement in March 2019?

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2017, 14:15:41 PM »
Only if Turkey is a member of the EU by then.

JF

Offline 1calis

• Newly Registered
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2017, 17:50:48 PM »
Check Doc Martin's group on Facebook. His files seem to be the Bible regarding residency.

Offline davybill

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2017, 09:32:31 AM »
We have just done our 2year residency with the Inspector, hassle free,
picked up and dropped off at home, didn't have to walk more than 200 yrds,
Mustapha and his wife lovely people, and I realy recommend them.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2017, 07:53:52 AM »
Hi Daveybill would you mind telling me please how much with everything including Mustafa's fees you paid for 2 yr residency? I was going to have a go myself but too hot to be wandering here there and everywhere! Im a little concerned re the healthcare policies as a lot of folk iv spoken to say they dont pay out in the first year so im kind of thinking if this is the case i may as well get the cheapest policy i can find as i have travel insurance and im only tsking out the health care because you have to...thanks in advance...

Offline davybill

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2017, 12:55:28 PM »
HI Karennina
    if you P.M  Mustapha on the Forum, he will tell you exactly what you need. photos, exc.
 The largest payment is the tax, you have to pay, also if you have had your passport noterised,
Mustapha will go over it all with you,

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf