Author Topic: First sighting of summer?  (Read 4899 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: First sighting of summer?
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 12:21:53 PM »

He seems to get away with it every year.  I remember last year the Inspector had told the Police about him and they had the picture, but nothing happened.  I offered to give evidence.   I wonder, do the Police not care about women tourists  being pestered by this guy?

That isn't entirely accurate Jacqui. Inspector took all details and the photo to the police and local policemen were told to keep a look out for him - then it was like he knew, because he seemed to go completely to ground and there was no sightings again at all (by the police or anyone on here) last season.

I am sure Mustafa will help again in reminding the police - I can assure you they very much want this man stopped.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2017, 12:28:04 PM »
hope I bump into the fish guy as he tried to tamper with my daughter a few years ago and still haven't managed to make his acquaintance

I hope you don't, for your sake.  We had a 'little incident' involving one of our daughters and her friend a few years ago - much as I wanted to administer swift Scottish justice to the perpetrator, several of our Turkish friends (who we were with) strongly cautioned against it as a yabanci would always end up the guilty one.  They administered swift Turkish justice themselves, out of sight.  Job done. 

JF

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2017, 12:32:11 PM »
Yes I was going to say something similar JF - people who may be around if/when someone administers their own justice will not know who this guy is or what he has done. In these situations it is a case of Brit v Turk and if they react, they will not be joining your side.

Please be careful.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 12:59:52 PM »
Thanks guys for your concerns,I will be careful

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 16:23:13 PM »

He seems to get away with it every year.  I remember last year the Inspector had told the Police about him and they had the picture, but nothing happened.  I offered to give evidence.   I wonder, do the Police not care about women tourists  being pestered by this guy?

That isn't entirely accurate Jacqui. Inspector took all details and the photo to the police and local policemen were told to keep a look out for him - then it was like he knew, because he seemed to go completely to ground and there was no sightings again at all (by the police or anyone on here) last season.

I am sure Mustafa will help again in reminding the police - I can assure you they very much want this man stopped.

I hope so Scunner, because this has been going on far too long.  As we read he now has a beard, so he is out and about again for the season. 

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 16:45:52 PM »
People need to report seeing him at the time they see him - you can go straight into Golden moon (estate) just on the sea side of the bridge and tell Inspector, he works from there. He will help get police to the area.

Sadly reports come long after he has left the area of the incident.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf