Author Topic: All Aspects  (Read 2220 times)

Offline SteveJ

All Aspects
« on: May 18, 2017, 14:30:42 PM »
I use All Apects on BMB for the management of my apartment. I was over between 4th and 13th May and despite visiting their office on no less than 10 occassions during the day I always found the office closed.  Since returning I have sent an email to them but have yet to receive a reply. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
Re: All Aspects
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 15:05:14 PM »
Will have a look on the way out tonight for you and check again during the day tomorrow , if closed will ask in the yapi store that is by China palace to see if they know.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 15:12:33 PM »
Yes they are I will contact Selcuk and advise him of this

Offline Steve A

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 15:23:19 PM »
Selcuk states he attended your apt a couple of times but you weren't in.Unfortunately they had a family death so we're closed for funeral etc but if you want to e mail him with any queries

Offline OzoneSystems

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 16:29:57 PM »
Hi Steve Johnson
I visited your apartment after I heard that you popped in to our office from my staff Mustafa. We had funeral that week I lost my cousin but although we don't work at weekends I came to see you on Sunday morning. You weren't at home. On Monday morning I came about 10 am but also you weren't at home. We didn't receive any email from you. If we did as you know we always respond to all our clients emails. Please check the email address that you tried to contact with us. Just in case it is allaspectsfethiye@gmail.com.  And if you need to contact with us urgently you can call our office. If we are not there answer machine is on you can leave a message there. Thanks

Offline OzoneSystems

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 16:31:25 PM »
By the way my name appears as ozone systems why I don't know. I am Selcuk from all aspects building and maintenance co.ltd

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 16:39:54 PM »
Hi Selcuk - thanks for your response and my except my apologies, I did not know about your circumstances. We seemed to keep missing each other. I will resend my email to you.

Offline OzoneSystems

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 17:01:23 PM »
Your welcome Steve and thanks to Steve Appleton for letting us know

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf