Author Topic: hello  (Read 2252 times)

Offline makemwonder

hello
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2005, 12:33:34 PM »
Hi teresa, I am going with one of my daughters and my grandson (you cant miss him either he towers above both of us.so if you spot me in the airport come and say hello,if you dont see me in the airport you can spot me on the plane I am the one with the white knuckles clinging to the chair and wearing the seat belt for the whole journey.one of my other friends has just bought an apartment on lemon 2. and my old neighbours live chatterlaric ( once again excuse the spelling )

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
hello
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2005, 15:50:35 PM »
hi pat ,welcome to the forum.

marcus

Offline makemwonder

hello
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2005, 12:27:11 PM »
hello marcus, thanks for the welcome, I think I read on one of the other boards on here that you are going across soon as well. am I right?

Offline teresa321

hello
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2005, 12:36:58 PM »
Checked tickets Pat and we are on the same flight at 1045pm so I will look out for you and say hello.  How old is your grandson?  We will have 2 boys with us one aged 16 and one 14.

Teresa

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
hello
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2005, 13:09:53 PM »
hello pat ,yes i am ,another one on the 14th first time i have been on my own.
dont know  what to expect.dont know if i will miss the wife and kids to much.

you can only do so much fishing in a week,going to tidy the apartment up a bit and do a bit of sunbathing,.

are you going to the forum party? get a chance to put faces to names.i have never been to one before so i am looking forward to it.

did you book with goldtrail?(£120 all in buse aparts.). i was going to but they would'nt let me book on my own.

marcus :)

« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 13:11:24 PM by brummyboy »

Offline teresa321

hello
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2005, 15:56:28 PM »
Mick went on his own earlier in the year to do lots of odd jobs. Phoned me every night from the bar,told me what he was eating and how he missed me so much. Oh and he changed a light bulb.  

Very worthwhile.

Teresa

Offline makemwonder

hello
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2005, 20:57:26 PM »
Hi Marcus, yes I did book with goldtrail, a bit dearer flying from up here paid £166 each, I couldnt get anything on my own either yet when you put the same details in for 2 people it came up with several, (madening isn't it )thats why I had to wait until the 14th as my daughter gets her holidays then. I am leaving hubby (tony ) behind he is looking after the dog plus he is taking his reach truck test on the 18th. but I have been so fed up sitting around with my foot in plaster and not being able to do anything,couldnt even enjoy my other daughters wedding on the 30th sept as I only got the plaster removed the day before,they took my plaster off a week early just for the wedding but gave me crutches instead as I still wasnt allowed to walk on it. so thats my excuse for going ( not that I needed one )I was straight on the internet before he got the words " why dont you go to". where do you normal change your money here or in turkey ?

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
hello
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2005, 20:59:17 PM »
pat whatever did you do?

Offline makemwonder

hello
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2005, 23:11:06 PM »
Hi puma, I was delivering to one of my sites at work they have a metal double glazed door at the entrance that doesn't lock open, so as soon as you let go of it the door springs back, which is exactly what it did before I got my other foot inside, so the door slammed my ankle against the metal step Ouch ! I was carrying a box at the time so only had one hand free to open the door.it didnt help that I had to drive my van all the way home as no one was available from work to come and get me."typical"

Offline kanga

hello
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2005, 20:27:18 PM »
Hi Makemwonder, welcome to the forum
kanga

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf