Author Topic: Jamie Rae update  (Read 1032 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Jamie Rae update
« on: May 27, 2008, 07:52:34 AM »
I deleted the main topic on Jamie Rae as it was getting a little too long. However I did promise to keep you all updated (for those interested) on any progress/new things happening.

Well tonight/early tomorrow one of my contacts is putting out a show on www.allfm.org

96.9fm for those in the Manchester area.

It's going to be a myspace special which will include some of Jamie Rae's tracks along with others from myspace artists.

Vicky, the presenter, will also be interviewing Jamie Rae LIVE on air.

Now the BAD news - the show goes out at 1am UK time until 3am. It's late I know but Vicky does have her regular listeners and of course it will only be 7pm in the USA.

I'll be listening in (of course) and will be recording the program/interview using 'audacity' which can be downloaded free if anyone wants it.

Cheers

Stoop :)

ps - for new members - you might have seen the advert running at the top of the pages for 'September Skies' - this is that young lady. It's a long story but basically I met her singing in a diner in NYC last year and have been trying to help her (in my spare time) get some airtime and recognition in the UK.

S :)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 07:53:32 AM by stoop »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf