Author Topic: If you like the Beatles this will interst you  (Read 929 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
If you like the Beatles this will interst you
« on: May 10, 2009, 16:04:42 PM »
Have a listen and a look ate the website for these guys. I got this message of my friend Jamie Rae today and if you like the Beatles and/or ukulele music you might love this site:

Hello Everyone.

Last week I recorded a song with Roger Greenawalt and David Barratt for "The Beatles Complete on Ukulele."   Please check this out and pass it on.      xoxo- Jamie Rae   :)

Roger and Dave are performance philanthropists who write songs, create installations, make visual art, write books, produce records, organize performances, produce films, re-create historical events and share a weakness for beauty.  Roger and Dave will....

A)  Record & perform on ukulele all 185 original compositions by The Beatles with 185 guest artists.

B) Write essays to coincide with each release.

C) Make available for download one new recording and essay every Tuesday for 185 weeks, beginning January 20, 2009 (Inauguration Day) and climaxing July 24, 2012 (The eve of the London Olympics).

This site is intended for  educational purposes and to provide a public forum for critical discussion of the Ukulele and The Beatles Oeuvre

http://thebeatlescompleteonukulele.blogspot.com/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf