Author Topic: I'm a Celeb  (Read 1563 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
I'm a Celeb
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 01:31:15 AM »
Knackers to Gillian. She's p*ssed me off so much I am actually wishing her harm [:(!] But what about Shaun with the jungle nosh  8) absolutely brill  8) 8)
p.s. I firstly wrote b*llocks to Gillian but it was removed by swear filter. C'mon Keith that's not swearin.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I'm a Celeb
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2010, 09:52:16 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by puma

stacy and shaun for me great pair
two new ones tomorrow alison hammonds and dom joly

She certainly has:P ;)

Offline Bluwise

I'm a Celeb
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2010, 10:10:17 AM »
I'm liking Britt straight away - she's not taking any guff from the poo lady - already questioned her fear of bugs, veganism and dramatic reaction to a Tick - go girl!
Just a shame Britt is one of the many who have fallen for the Botox/facelift craze - ultra smooth (but puffy) cheeks and wrinkled mouth - so un-natural.
Anyone noticed how these ladies have all started looking alike and a bit like ventriloquist dummies eg Sue Johnston, Joan Rivers etc but they've had their mouths done too.

I have a much better method of smoothing them out - I'm a real chubs and it fills all my wrinkles !!
 :D

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
I'm a Celeb
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2010, 10:58:55 AM »
Yes respect goes to Shaun last night for the school dinners task - what a trooper !  (didn't see it all as I was hiding behind the cushion for most of it....!).   But Gillian, go home, you are a complete pain in the bum.  Can't bear to watch her - what an attention seeking excuse of a woman   [:(!]

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf